Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A is for...

So I thought I'd join in the Knitty Coffeeshop ABC Along. Each week is a different picture for a different letter. First week is A, second week is B, you get the idea.

So my first submission:

A is for Advil:

A is for Advil

Actually A is for aggrevating! I had millions of ideas for the other 25 letters of the alphabet, but A kept escaping me. It's not as great as some of the other submissions I've seen from the "Along." (my photog skills pale in compairison!) But hopefully come B I'll be more inspired.

And just because I read a thread on the Knittyfolk in Blogland section saying everyone likes lots of pictures on a blog because they're just snoopy by nature--I give you a bonus more complete picture of the inside of the left side of my medicine cabinet. It doesn't get snoopier than that!

Advil in the Bathroom Cabinet

3 Comments:

Blogger ericah64 said...

Ah, but of COURSE it could be snoopier. You didn't show us any prescriptions. ;->

11:40 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Good point! No fungicide in my cabinet! :-)

7:55 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Ha! Now that's creative. Don't you worry about the rest of the alphabet, it looks like you'll be doing just fine.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home