Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fact or Fiction?

I normally don't do these, but I had a lot of fun with the one on Turtle Girl's blog that I couldn't resist:

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL MEMORY OF YOU AND ME. It can be anything you want--good or bad--BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you're finished, post this on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.

I'm pretty sure not too many peeps read this cheesy little blog, but I like a good read if anyone does comment.

I think I'll be posting more pic's of Rosie's pink yarn tomorrow when I've got more time on the comp. It's drying really nifty. When Chunky wasn't looking, I stuck some blue Wilton dye in there to complement the raspberry koolaid....so there's a bit more purple in there. But I don't think Rosie will mind (hee hee).

1 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Ever since you chased me down the highway, ran me into a drainage ditch and busted out my window, I've never been able to eat another pickle. Not that it matters, they don't serve them here in the looney bin. When I tried to explain to the officer what happened he called for the men in the white suits to come haul me off. And thanks to you and your random visits, waving that damn jar of pickles in my face, they keep me so pumped full of drugs I can't see or think straight. I just rock back and forth in my rubber room chanting "don't take Bezzie's pickles!"

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home