Saturday, February 11, 2006

So I have the following pathetic submission as a member of Team Swearing At Lace:

branching out

closeup

Yeah, so no mo mohair (what the hell am I going to do with a mohair scarf anyway?). And no folk shawl. Jebus, I spent a freaking hour just casting on the start of the birds nest shawl. Holy shit, no way! Maybe sometime when I'm not under a deadline. That's akin to me running a marathon tomorrow. Two minutes into the damn thing I'd probably drop dead! Ha ha! So with recycled cashmere and Branching Out I trudge forward!

On non knitting related news..me and the boys went to see Curious George today. I love Jorge Curioso and Will Ferrel. It was cute. It took some liberties, but overall it was really good. Afterwards I found myself yearning for a pet monkey. But alas I've already got two of them...one's just older and hairier than the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home