Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Case of the Blahs

No real knitting news to report. After the nip strip tank was completed, I started my German Socks on my new Brittany size US 2 dpns. So far just two stripes of color on the first sock. I had to frog it when I realized the end I was using of the ball would have put the stripes so that they didn't correspond with the German flag color sequence. They're going to be just simple ribbed cuffs (as much as I hear people bitch about K2, P2 ribbing, I kind of like it!) I want to get the heel construction down pat before I invest any more time in fancier cuffs.

As for the rest of life. Well it's not going to well now. I don't really want to get into it here. There's a lot of heavy issues and a lot of background that would take too long to spell out on here. I want to reach out for help, but right now, I don't know anyone to reach out to! Figures huh?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bezzie,

This is your cheepSp, I'm sorry things are hard now, but I'm here reading!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh dearest Cheapsp! I meant to post pics of the wonderful package you sent me last night, but like i said, the blahs overtook me.

Don't worry, the bounty of your cheapy good harvest will soon by shown off to all!

10:10 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh, Bezzie! Don't be down! If you want to verbally puke it all out in an e-mail, or a phone call, just let me know. I'm happy to "be there" for you!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home