Friday, March 31, 2006

FLASHIN' MY STASH

Ok peeps. No April foolin' here. I found it necessary to set up a new blog just to accomodate my stash pics. I must warn you ahead of time: If you are easily offended or highly sensitive do not click below. Again, that's not a joke. I don't mean to offend you, just merely entertain you with my stash.

With this in mind, click on!



Enjoy!!!!


P.S. To my Cheapfree SP--the odds and ends you sent me don't appear in here because, well they don't fit in the mesh beach bag I keep my yarn in and in the excitment of flashing, I forgot to include them! Eep!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ok, that was very creative and very funny. I'd kind of like Mo's autograph.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Ginger said...

I feel so dirty . . . lol

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anita said...

That. Was. Freaking. Awesome.

You rule!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home