Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Thank Heaven for Big Boys

The Mad Scientist is finally back! He was back on Friday and Saturday of last weekend, but then he left for Colorado for an old-interview-turned-"vacation." He got back yesterday afternoon.

While he was gone I started this:
100_0811
It's a drop stitch tank top from I believe the latest issue of Knit Simple. You're supposed to make it out of that yicky Lion Brand ribbony yarn crap (Lion Brand Incredible--Incredibly ugly if you ask me), but I figured if I'm going to go ghetto, I'll do it comfortably. So what you see there is Carons Simply Soft. (Hm, a pattern from Knit Simple in Simply Soft. That was unconsciously clever of me).

I showed it to The Mad Scientist last night and asked him what he wouldt think of it as a tank top.

Him: "Uh, don't you think its going to show your nipples? Isn't that kind of skanky?"

Me: "Oh don't worry about that, I'm going to make the non see through rows longer when I get that high."

Him: "Well then, that would be quiet sexy."

Skanky to sexy in under 10 seconds!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing looking at it so far though! Looked a bit nipply!

-Your SP

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home