Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wow.

So being the voyeur I am, I checked the stats on my stash-flash site Lupe & Shawnee Do The Big City. Wow. That's all I can say about that.

I was a little worried people wouldn't "get" my weird brand of humor. I guess I was wrong! (Whew!) So to you all you cyber knitters out there--thank you for laughing!!!

I'm also very excited to see Mo off to a new home. Lord, I can't stand mohair. Someone left a brilliant comment about starting a Mo-Go-Round---sort of like a traveling ball of yarn that people take pictures of in places around the country and submit the pictures and then pass him on. Sort of like the traveling gnome except yarn. Hmmm......

1 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

So how many hits does "wow" qualify for?

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home