Sunday, August 13, 2006

Guessing Game

Ok blogstalkers, invited and otherwise, it's your chance to figure out what these pictures are! Since I don't have a macro option on my camera, you're getting probably a bigger picture than what you'll see on other blogstalking participant's blogs.

Oh and T., yeah you're not allowed to guess since believe it or not, I owned all of these things when I was still living at home! (Maybe I'm a packrat?)

#1:
Que es esto?

#2:
Ohyouonlywishthefilenamegaveitaway

#3:
whatevercoulditbe?

#4:
thinkharddammnit!

No prize for the winner who comes the closest, just fame and glory. What else does a person need?

I'll post full pictures and rambling comments to explain them later on this week.

10 Comments:

Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

#4 is a fan, I know cuz I just spent the morning taking one apart and trying to get it to, please oh please for the love of airflow, work again.

#1 hat? #2 chair back. #3 ummm cow pattie...or maybe a wood chip...or something...

:)

3:11 PM  
Blogger Libi said...

#1 could be part of a bridal bouquet

#2 looks like a wooden mold of some sort

#3 a cork

#4 That's the inside of a dusty fan

4:51 PM  
Blogger T. Budnik said...

Oh yah, I won't guess 'cause I pretty much know for sure what the first three are.

-T.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

ok so my guesses:
1) a partridge (stuffed) in a pear tree
2) a wooden sheild
3) some bottle thingy with a cork in the top
4) yep its definatly a non-used fan.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

No guesses from me (except to say yes, that is a fan!), as I am extremely bad at these things....

10:06 PM  
Blogger zibibbo said...

#3, petrified wood. A big honkin piece of it.
#4, looking out thru a ventilation fan

close? cigar? bah

9:04 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

#1 a marshmellow bird that you made. possibly a peeps bird.

#2 a statue

#3 cork top of a jar

#4 a cool-ass old style fan

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Marie said...

#1. Its a bird. I don’t know what
its on or what its doing but its a bird.
#2 is a total mystery.
#3 is a cork thinger sorta.
#4 Is a dusty jet propeller.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Lystessa said...

Oh man, I can't resist.

#1 - A freaky wreath?
#2 - Wooden aardvark. Or maybe a wooden boar. But I'm leaning toward aardvark.
#3 - I'm not the only one who makes hard bricks when she tries to bake bread? JK! >;^)
#4 - A fan that has been lovingly used a few times since it was last cleaned....

10:45 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

1. Decoration on your Easter bonnet
2. Lyre harp
3. Petrified poo
4. Fan!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home