Saturday, August 26, 2006

Los Pies

I'm hoping for an international foot fetish stalking with that title.

Ok, first up, Stephanie, look away. Seriously, I know you have foot issues, so click away now! Don't say I didn't warn you!

The blogstalking assignment this week was picked by my spawn. When asked if he had a camera and could take a picture of anything in the world what would he take a picture of, Chunky replied, "My feet."

So without further rambling, here's my feet:

100_1644

I won't apologize for my feet. They're ugly. They're blistered (as evidenced by the Batman bandaid there) , calloused, scarred and not really that pretty. But I like them. They've got character. They're not soft and pretty by any means.

Heel shot!

100_1639

I love this angle:

100_1633

Symmetrical toes!

And finally, what would a foot entry be without a picture of the weirdo who thought up this week's topic?

chunkyfeet!

(That's peach juice--not drool!)

10 Comments:

Blogger mf said...

cute Batman bandaid ;o))

6:24 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

That's one thing I look forward to when I finally have a kid. I get to buy cool bandaids and get away with wearing them too. Heh.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

I don't know about international foot fetishists, it sounds like you've got one right there with you! ;)

I wonder how many random hits you're going to get from that one?

4:27 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Cute pics! Especially of Chunky! :)

8:40 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Your going to bring on the feet freak! Your's actually look much better than mine. My heals are so dry.

12:46 PM  
Blogger OldLadyPenPal said...

love the bandaid! and the foot-as-tunnel o' love shot is HOT, baby!

and your son is adorable!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Starfish said...

urk...I looked.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

yeah, peach drool! Feet are what they are, they get us around and if you're really really lucky you get cute ones... I dine on baby toes every night, and my heart will break when my 2 yr olds feet get any bigger...

7:16 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Bezzie,

I just saw your Red Carpet photo on Penny Karma's blog and am still cracking up.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Christy J said...

Came to see your blog after your kind comment on my Adam and Eve Bitchin mittens. Thanks. Gotta say your heels are much nicer than mine.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home