Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sweat Socks

I'm such a freaking sheep! I'll follow what anyone's doing! I think it was Poops that started the blossoming of drink cozies. I know Turtlegirl did one for her nalgene water bottle.

So seeing as I get pretty sweaty walking to work (that's right people it's 80 degrees here at 7:00 a.m.) from BFE where I am assigned to park my car--I realized I was spending $1 in the vending machine for a bottle of water every morning. But to bring my own water, would mean it would get all sweaty in my bag. What to do?

Problem solved! I made my waterbottle a sweat sock!

100_1565

Absorbs the sweat off my bottle like a dream!

And what's a sweatsock without some stinky feet?

100_1567

13 Comments:

Blogger T. Budnik said...

Hey, I need a sweat sock for my Nalgene bottle. I hate the sweat. In class I usually keep my water bottle on the floor because I hate getting the condensation on the tables.

Oh, and the feet: gross!

-T.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

My feet are quite sexy thank you very much!

Ok, not really.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

You're cute. Crazy, but cute. :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Cheesy Knit Wit said...

Actually those sweat socks would make good little gifts.

At least your legs are not "ghostly white" Hee hee

9:09 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Love the sweat sock! Nice work there! :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Starfish said...

Ugh Feet...yuck! If you're gonna do that can you put the socks ON the feet please?

Good idea though!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Libi said...

Brilliant idea...absolutely brilliant.

Are you going to post a pattern?

5:50 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Great job - it even reminds me of those old sweat socks!

7:22 PM  
Blogger T. Budnik said...

I'm with Libi. Post a pattern. Or at least tell me how you did it. Really, the bottom.

-T.

10:00 PM  
Blogger aija said...

Totally freaking rad. I love the tube sock look!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Heh heh, cute water bottle sweat sock! Very cute!

10:59 AM  
Blogger mf said...

your too cute!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

Cute cozy, but I'll reserve judgement on the feet ;) The sock look is very cool.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home