Saturday, September 30, 2006

Just Keep Knitting, Just Keep Knitting







Which Finding Nemo Character Are You?




You're DORY, the happy fish with mad skills.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code




With all the shit hitting the fan lately, I've had this Dory voice in my head singing "Just keep knitting, just keep knitting..." instead of "swimming."

So just keep knitting I shall!

I'm working on a trio of hats for Kristi. She's a knitter in the Lansing area. Of course my stupid luck, I don't really discover her blog until I freaking move! She's pregnant with triplet boys. And not any of those cake-mix babies, her triplets are from scratch! I've been keeping up with her blog and reading her (quite hilarious) adventures as she finishes up baking those kiddos.

Some of her friends (cyber and otherwise) got together and started a sort of cyber-babyshower-KAL (I've added the button to the sidebar). I mean it's one thing to be pregnant with a single kid; you get to knit sweaters, socks, hats, all that good jazz for them. But can you imagine having to knit it all three times over? Yikes!

So when I got wind of this cyber babyshower, I had to get in on that action. I don't mind inviting myself to a babyshower for someone I only cyber-know! Hee hee!

I'm working on a trio of mini-mite hats for her. Althought, she wants to keep the triplets' stuff as individual as possible and stay away from the matchy-match stuff, my mini-mites will be the same--just different colors. What's a mini mite? Think Black Widow Baby Hat except smaller and not predatory!

It's helping to keep me sane as I just keep knitting, just keep knitting!

6 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

*cpurl gets all serious for a moment*

"Knit on with confidence and hope, through all crises.” -Elizabeth Zimmerman

I'm thinking about you and hoping things look better soon!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous KnitMongrel said...

Dory is my favorite! And thanks for joining the blog contest... despite the W mishap. :) Eh, Ws are overrated anyway...

11:52 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Yay for the knitting...it's helped me a bit too! Hang in there! :)

12:56 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

Ooooooh triplets. *Wanders off thinking of the cuteness potential*

11:00 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

*Wanders back*

Do keep the knitting up, things will start to look better once you can make some definite plans.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

I have Dory in my head WAYY too often. :) If I'm really in the dumps, I watch Nemo. I love that movie.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home