Sunday, September 03, 2006

P is For

Piggies.

100_1703

Chunky likes to take showers. However once he's done soaping and shampooing, he still plays in the bathtub as if he was taking a bath. Don't worry water conservationists, I set a timer on him. He gets 10 minutes to wash and play.

In the spirit of keeping things random, tomorrow I'll introduce you to Greg and Barry and give you the back story on them. Greg and Barry are a two-year old collaboration my sister T. and I worked on together.

Besides, right now my knitting projects are pretty ho-hum. You've seen one Jaywalker, you've seen them all right?

4 Comments:

Blogger T. Budnik said...

I believe those pigs are looking at my bum. Dirty bum-lookers!

-T.

7:18 PM  
Blogger mf said...

those pigs are so cute...

7:38 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

OK, that is one of the cutest things I've seen in a bit. Just read yer last post too... I've also had lotsa experience with those academic types- sometimes they are so busy being theoretical that they ignore the harsh realities of the real world. Also, they live so deep within their brains that they have no concept of how far said brain is up their ass. I'm sorry you are having to go thru such a roller coaster ride, but it will all be worth it when you are Mrs. Dr. Bezzie.

BTW, I have purchased The Sticker and will send it this week, along with some other fun goodies. Of course, you know how the mail works up here, so it may be coming sometime around Christmas (we are having sorta bad weather right now, which makes the mail off the rock esp. interesting).

4:44 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

How cute!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home