Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bezzie Bunch Part Deux

I love seeing these all together. I've added the new ones as well as some old ones doing double duty as my devilish doppelgangers:

Bubble & Curlers Take 2

(Yeah I know I'm missing like three spaces--I couldn't get the stupid mosaic maker to do a 9X3 mosaic!)

The one in the rag rollers taking a slug of brewski is the mastermind behind this whole plot, Domestic Overlord. Click on over to check out her sexay trailer trash make up!

Thanks for all the tips on how to desaltify my chili, bush my plant, enjoy my oregano before we have to move out of Hell, worry about my Tibetan cak* eating the Tibetis out of house and home, and most importantly how to kill time while I'm proctoring tomorrow. I wonder if I'll be able to add "proctologist" to my resume when October is over.

Finally I'd like to give a shout out to Cpurl for sending me a DVD of last week's episode of "The Office" she Tivoed. I missed watching it because last Thursday I was on the phone with The Mad Scientist as he broke the news of the job revocation to me. She's too damn sweet. For those interested--she's the Devil wedged between Domestic Overlord and Face-Cream-is-the-New-Bubble-Gum-Old Lady Pen Pal.




*For those readers wondering about the cow/yak reference in yesterday's post--I've been bemoaning the fact I was cornered at work as the last hold out in their charity drive to donate money. They were aiming for 100% participation and only had 99% before I was hunted down. Spineless me broke down and gave them $10. Never mind that I can barely pay my freaking bills as it is and am facing another cross-country move in the next year (again). So I picked the most obscure/"different" charity off the list they gave me that I could--The Heifer Project. They provide meat/milk bearing animals to underdeveloped countries. Yeah in reality $10 will probably only buy them a chicken, but a girl's gotta dream.

7 Comments:

Blogger OldLadyPenPal said...

Face Cream is the New Bubble Gum! I'm tattooing that on my heiney!
Many thanks go to Roxy for making my Bezzatar!
Lordy you crack me up!

10:48 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

I'm proud to be a member of the Bezzie Nation!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I just can't cope with getting rollers, getting them in my hair without tying knots, getting them out again after the photo session, etc. But I think it's great that everyone else is.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

Mwahaha, it's just wrong seeing them all together.

Huge BAH! on the charity mugging - or chugging as it's know here.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Still love the avatars!

Heee.

Except on the boards now I keep thinking I'm on a Bezzie post and have to double check !

12:17 PM  
Blogger Starfish said...

That is so hilarious. How nice to have such a cult following!

10:50 PM  
Blogger roxy ^-o-^ said...

Woohoo! The Cult of bezz jus tkeeps growing ... and OLPP ... my pleasure!


Big hugs to all my bezziesistas


xo
Anne

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home