Sunday, October 15, 2006

They Don't Do Medicine Cabinets In Texas

They're a little skimpy on the closets too. And no basements. But I've bitched enough about this state lately. So we'll move on to this week's blog stalking assignment: the inside of your medicine cabinet.

Although I don't have a medicine cabinet, I do have a drawer:

100_2054

Lessee, spare toothbrush, hairbrush, Batman bandaids, Walmart knock-off tylenol, a manicure set, tubes of sunscreen in varying SPFs, a book of matches (I like to shower by candlelight--saves electricity), my bag of various hair-accessories (yes Penny, there are a couple of scrunchies in there--I plead guilty!), my lucky yellow Colorado State pony tail holder (a must for game day), some of The Mad Scientist's deodorant that he left behind, disposable razors (although with no one to impress, lately I've been going the way of the tarantula), lotion, more deodorant, spare glasses, a ziploc baggie full of free lotion, shampoo, and conditioner samples, the infamous pink rollers, an expired prescription of pink eye drops for Chunky, and three thermometers. Yeah, that's right. Three. When your kid has a fever Murphy's Law dictates that your thermometer will have a low battery. It's much easier just to buy a new thermometer instead of trying to disassemble the one you have, find out what battery it takes, and go to store to purchase said battery.

Overall, nothing too weird in there.

But I do have this sitting on the tank of my toilet:

100_2056

Someday when I get my custom VW Bug, this will be mounted on the hood.

14 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Tee hee - I see those rollers tucked away in there.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

Wow, you have a drawer though! They neither do cabinets nor drawers in North Seattle, it seems. Yep, shallow closets as well...and then people wonder why my stuff seems to be everywhere...

Great bug! I just keep q-tips on the top of my toilet tank.

1:43 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

You always crack me up. I can see you driving down the highway like a bat out of hell heading out of Texas in your Bug with the bug on top and curlers in your hair.

2:22 PM  
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

That's one mean looking ladybug. Is it meant to scare the s*** out of you?

2:38 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I SO want to come visit to see that bug for real. It's funny and scary as hell all at the same time!

Hey, how did the baby hats go over?

2:51 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

SCRUNCHIES!!!!!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Haha! If I saw that bug in the middle of the nite, I would freak!! Yikes! However, mounted on your Bug, it would be cool!!

10:09 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

GAH! That bug scared the crap out of me, and I'm sitting at my desk at work! If I came across that all sleepy in the middle of the night, you might need to peel me off the ceiling.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Just want to let you know that I received your package today, and will add it to the pile for Kristi. Thanks!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

HA! We don't even have a drawer in our bathroom. Bleah on Texas.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Bezzie rollers! I see them!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Ceallach said...

They don't do so well on that stuff in Cali either.....it's that whole basement thing....it throws it all off!

Thankyeee for opening your drawers so we can all go peekin'

6:50 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

aaahhh the pink rollers, I feel like I know you so well!

7:38 PM  
Blogger mf said...

Now thats interesting!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home