Monday, October 02, 2006

UFOs

Which stands for Un-Finished Objects for the knitting civilians out there.

Would you like to know a secret? UFOs bother the piss out of me. Can't stand them. I will drudge through a project just so I can get it done. As a result, my oldest UFO isn't even 3 months old yet.

My oldest UFO is my log cabin afghan. You've already seen pictures of it about a month ago. Since then I've only done one more square. Therefore, I'll give you a different perspective shot:

logcabin square

A UFO I hope to finish shortly is my trio of mini-mite hats for the Red Dog Triplets:

stack o hats

That middle color is actually a green. I should have these cutie pies finished by the end of the week and hopefully into the mail by next Monday.

After I finish the mini-mites I'm going to start on the Top Secret Project. I'm itching to start it, but like I said, I hate UFOs and I never have more than three things going at once. Too distracting otherwise.

6 Comments:

Blogger weezalana said...

Love those colors! And can't wait to see the mini-mites!

With ya on the UFO philosophy. Doesn't mean there isn't a mountain of stash waiting to be knitted of course, but three on the sticks is the perfect amount!

8:19 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

I love the colors too. What yarn are you using for the caps? Because they look sooooooo soft!

If UFOs bug ya, can I send you some of mine? I have a headless reindeer cross stitch that needs some attention...

11:45 PM  
Anonymous KnitMongrel said...

3 months?! I'm so jealous! I have a horrible habit of not finishing things I start, so the fact that I have any FOs at all is a miracle! Love the colors for the caps, by the way. :)

1:55 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

But - how did the original hat go over at the baby shower?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Lovely! Now, to follow up on what cpurl said...

Do you take non-knitting UFO's? I'd love to send you some of mine if I could! : )

5:11 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

I know what you mean about UFOs. I just hide them under the bed when they start to get to me. Never mind monsters under there, it's the UFOs lurking that bothers me.

I love the little hats, how cute.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home