Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You May Already Be a Winner

After reviewing the many hilarious entries--be they be about pissing on cars, stealing flags, pumpkin effigies, engineering espionage, garbage disposal sandwich or wasabi food dares, very interesting tattoos, sailing to the 50th state, fun with shot puts, random birds defecating on you, dragon prayers, truth swindlers, or nasal pretzel sticks...I picked my favorite one.

Sarah's story about naked high school escapades was a classic!!

For the second purely-by-chance-winner I had my lovely assistant, with tonight's supper smeared on his face and looking a tad bit out of it, help me pluck a name out of a hat (a cowboy hat of course!):

100_2167

Avrienne, you're a winner too!!!

What do you win? Well what fun would it be if I told you? Nothing's more fun than getting a surprise in the mail right? Send me your addys (you can email me at rkbezzie @ yahoo . com) and I'll try to get your prizes out by early next week.

Thanks to you all who swing by here every now and then to listen to me ramble, piss and/or moan on a semi-daily basis!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

ah, good times!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

I had such a giggle reading the entries.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Avrienne said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait. I've never won a blog contest before!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

WoooHooo!

Heh heh. At least it was good for something, no?

(*sniff* my very first win ever)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Cheesy Knit Wit said...

Yay to the winners!!!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home