Saturday, December 16, 2006

My To-Do List

1. Go to Goodwill and pick up another dining room table chair.

100_2365

Confession: We used to be an "eat in front of the TV" family. But I have to cut those Texas ants some slack, the thought of those disgusting things infesting my couch forced us to eat at the table every night. But we only have two chairs.

2. Shave my sexy legs.

100_2367

Confession: I haven't shaved my legs much in the last five months. Why bother? Dr. Mad Scientist really doesn't care, but I don't want him to think there's a giant hairy legged spider sleeping in the bed with him. (That's a bar of Pyewacket's delectable soap there too!)

3. Clean off the other side of the bed.

100_2368

Confession: I'll miss reading in bed and not worrying about keeping him up with the lamp on. (Kudos to Cpurl for getting me hooked on the author of "Arranged Marriage" there!)

4. Ready Squeaky for Daddy's return.

100_2370

Confession: She used to be exclusively Dr. Mad Scientist's cat and never paid attention to me at all. Since he left, she became a regular cuddler and lap whore with me. Shhh!!! We won't mention that she's been cheating on him with me!

5. Practice my pucker.

100_2369

Confession: You'll know if #5 turned out well if you don't hear from me for a few days.

17 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

You just wrap yourself up in a big bow and you'll be all the Mad Scientist needs under his Christmas tree.

BTW, my adoration for you and wish for you to be happy only slightly edges out my selfish need for my daily Random Meanderings fix so don't stay AFK too long!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Yes, come back soon!
I totally understand about the ants, by the way. We had some last summer, and I tried everything -- cinnamon (walked around it), baking soda (some exploded, but not all), ant traps (didn't work). I think finally the condo association people nuked them with something bad. Ants suck!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Well...I'd say you are all set!! Let the countdown commence!! Have a super weekend!!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Birdie said...

Funny, I haven't shaved my legs much in the past five months either. I'm not getting any, and you'd be surprised at how cold your legs are after you shave them and then have to walk to class in
-20 weather.
But yay! for his return! That's awesome!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Woohoo! Happy, happy, happy for you. We had ants in one of our apartments here, too - finally we just put all accessible food in the fridge or freezer, and used a lint roller on the lines of ants that wandered the walls every day. Bleah. I'm glad we're done with that.

Of course, we've seen 3 scorpions at this house. So that sucks.

But back to you! Woohoo!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this post linked to the kootchie Awaremess project? :)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Pyewacket said...

Cue the Barry White...

6:44 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha!! Sherry you crack me up! Get your mind out of the gutter! :-)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Those are really good pics! Are you goin all artsy on us? You're not carrying around that purse you got at work are you? "See" you in a few days...

8:17 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I have to knit the snowman a hat & scarf...

9:12 PM  
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

I swear to (insert deity of choice here), that you have an identical twin who lives in Toronto - she even wears similar glasses.

Spooky

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Enjoy the weekend! Live it up! But, yes as everyone is saying we live for your post! (And I am not just saying that cause I'm your Mom!) You have something going here and it would be a shame to let it fall to the wayside. Love, Mom

1:30 AM  
Blogger OldLadyPenPal said...

Hooray!
I hope you and the Doctor have a wonderful weekend! And remember, Phoenix is only 6548974 hours away of you need a babysitter!

7:11 AM  
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Tag, you are "it" (well, one of 6 "its", to be specific). See my blog for the meme once you decide to come up for air.

7:54 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

You crack me up. That last photo did me in. You're a hoot. Have a wonderful reunion!

8:13 AM  
Blogger AR said...

Yay, you! Have a great reunion.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

yay!!! reunited and it feels so good! great photo essay...

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home