Wednesday, December 20, 2006

QRSTUVWXY!

I've noticed everyone trying to cram their ABC-along pictures in before the end of the year so since I stalled out at P I present you with my catchup:

My creation

Top Left to Right:

Q is for Quarters--When you've never owned a washer or dryer in your 28 years on earth, quarters are your best friend.

R is for Rose--Dr. Mad Scientist rarely gets me flowers. I got some for our first anniversary, popping out Chunky, and this past Valentines day because his mom sent him some savings bonds that he won for being Paperboy of the Month-July 1987 and he just had to cash them in. (If he hadn't had that minor windfall I would have had no flowers on Valentines!) Needless to say, I've saved one flower from every bouquet he's ever bought me.

S is for Snowman--I love this snowman. He's all painted wire. My Secret Santa from my first year working at Scheister, Shafter, Conniver & Dodge, P.C. gave him to me.

Middle Left to Right:

T is for Toys--Just a snipped of a tub of Chunky's Fisher Price Little People Toys.

U is for Underwear Drawer--Ha ha! Check out my disorganized underwear, socks and bras!!!

V is for Veggies--Canned veggies that I managed to scrape together to cover "V" with!

Bottom Left to Right:

W is for Wreath--I made this wreath with the fake poinsettas leftover from my wedding flowers. Silver and green were my "colors." I think the silver bow is leftover ribbon from the wedding decorations as well.

X is for X-Rated--It doesn't get much more x-rated than fuzzy handcuffs!!! These were a gag bachelor gift from Dr. Mad Scientist's best man when we got married. I will neither admit nor deny we've used them and leave y'all to your proofs.

Y is for Yankee--My Aunt Jaywalker, when we went to visit her in Dallas this past September, hooked me up with FIVE large Yankee Candles. Four of them were their "test scents" like you see here in this picture. She (if you haven't guessed by now) works for Yankee Candle Company. Her sales region is the deep south. She likes to tell her southern customers that it's "fun to burn them Yankees!" in order to get them to buy more candles. Ha ha!

So there you have it! I'll try to come up with a suitable Z next week!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I am the first one to post on your blog!!!! But then again someone may beat me to a post anyway!!! Ok I didn't know that you were doing the ABC's. When did you start that? I that in the part of the blog that I cannot look at? And I don't want to know about the fuzzy handcuffs!!! Love, Mom

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, first things first. Why the hell do you have a can of green beans? What the hell is wrong with you?

Second, I love that "burn the Yankees" line. She never told me that.

That is all.

-T.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

way to catch up!! whew! p.s. love the cuffs! rawr!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

hehe your Mom saw your handcuffs!! Great way to catch up there girl!

btw..yep..I am a klutz ;)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

OMG your mom saw the X! You're in troubllle!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thank you! And he didn't cost a thing!

10:10 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

I'll have to remember the yankee comment. Too funny.

I assumed the quarter was in a shot glass for a game of quarters - not the laundry - ESPECIALLY WHEN i SAW THE x.

10:39 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Great catchup. haha love the x.

Happy Holidays!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Bezzie. Right on track for the end of the year.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home