Sunday, December 10, 2006

They're So Cute...

...I want to vomit!!!

I made these for a certain knittyboarder with a student-husband expecting her first kid (sounds vaguely familiar there!) Y'all have been too nice to me, so it's time to pay it forward.

I bought some simple white onesies, and some t-shirt transfer paper (very reasonably priced at Wally's I might add!) and came up with these!

100_2340

Let's go in for a closer look--here we have "Baa" and "Knitter In Training":

100_2341

Here's "i love ewe" and "Mom's Best FO" (to you non-knitters, "FO" is slang for "finished object" referring to something knitted you finished):

100_2342

And finally, my favorite, although I'm sure it infringes on some copyright, "Chick With Sticks":

100_2343

See, THIS is why I get no Christmas knitting done. Ha ha!

23 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

too cute!! are they iron-ons??

2:22 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Yup! Iron ons and my killer photoshop computer designing skills! (*snort*)

2:24 PM  
Blogger helen said...

so fun!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Those are FABULOUS Girl! She's gonna love them!! You are too cool!! WTG!! I love them!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

These are great! I'll have to remember this for the next shower I'm invited to attend.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Poops said...

Those make me almost want to have another baby.

Almost.

7:21 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Ewe said...

Oh soooo cute, Bezzie! She will love them. I love that it would take a knitter to really get the meanings to some of them.

(You know you want another, Poops) tee hee

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Amby said...

Good God...so when are you going to give up the day job and become fabulously wealthy doing this kind of stuff?!? Seriously, I could totally see you with your own show on DIY network...you could call it "Bezzie's House" or something, and have all us knitbloggers on as guests...

8:24 PM  
Blogger Pyewacket said...

Awwwwww! Mom's going to love those. :-)

8:08 AM  
Anonymous cathy said...

Those onesies are so cute!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

Bezz, you're the best!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are soooooo cute! Why didn't they have that sort of thing when I was having my kids? Love, Mom

11:27 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

So cute!

I love em!

And the scarf looks great. Good job!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Starfish said...

I am SO stealing this idea!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Abril said...

Those are adorable!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Ceallach said...

Very cute...!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

They are cute beyond belief!!!!

Great job!!!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Bufanditas said...

Those are SOOOO cute!!!

What a great idea. Lucky baby. ;)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

But it IS knitting related, so it should count!

6:21 PM  
Blogger T. Budnik said...

These are cute. Dude, you should totally start an underground, "authentic" baby t-shirt company. Start 'em young, I say.

-T.

7:02 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Those are so cute!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Oh I LOVE them. How adorable.

9:43 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Those are SO freaking cute! Love 'em!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home