Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Coming Soon!

Tomorrow a winner shall be named in the first monthly drawing for KAYE yarn!

There's still time to enter this month's drawing if you have fulfilled any of the criteria listed in the rules (and just happened to space it during the month--which I doubt, but hey!).

I've got three entrants sofar who are entered to win:

100_2599

This love lump of sock yarn.

And I'll even throw in one of my g-fab bookmarks:

100_2520

Don't fret if you haven't had your annual cooter rootin' yet, this is a year-long deal. And to the two people who don't get their name pulled tomorrow, don't worry, your names will be rolled over into next month's drawing!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger T. Budnik said...

Dearest sister,

This has nothing to do with cooter rootin' but it does have to do with knitting. I wore my mitties today. And it was delightful.

That is all.

-T.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Knit Mongrel said...

ok, seriously? "cooter rootin" just made me snot on my computer screen. don't tell anyone. my appt is in march - i'll let ya know!

12:39 AM  
Anonymous ruth said...

This is the best contest I've seen this year, congratulations on raising awareness of this issue. Alas, I had mine done in July last year and am not due until 2008 - in my country we are scheduled every 2 years unless there is a history, or an abnormal reading.

1:45 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Looks like someone wiwll win some very pretty yarn.

My appointment is in Marh - I confirmed it yesterday

6:59 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

I can hardly wait!!!!!!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right we are one month into the nee year and the first of the KAYE drawings! I hope that who ever wins will be kind enough to show us what they have made with the yarn. From your fist comment here I think that I can guess that it has gotten COLD in ATL!!! And we are in the middle of a big melt!! Yes that is right we are in the mid 30's. The snow is coming off the roof and the pathways are as slick as snail snot! Plus it is staying light till after 5PM!!!! Yeah! Summer is coming!! Love, Mom

1:04 PM  
Blogger AR said...

hehe! You go, girls!

This is totally off subject, but I just read something about Alaska and a power outage caused by an eagle and a deer head on the get stitchy forums and thought of you.

3:53 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Wow. Mystical Creations. Preeeetttyyy. Who won? So I can go all green with envy and match Squeaky's eyes?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I'll let you know, it'll be a while yet. You crack me up :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Denice said...

I'm checking obsessively to see if you've updated. I love this project you have for this year!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home