Saturday, May 12, 2007

Whenever Life Gets You Down

Have you ever heard this song? There's a link to a sample of it at the bottom of the page.

Very catchy.

And totally not safe for work!

This whole post is not safe for work, children, people with heart conditions, or prudes.

I joined Penny Karma's Dong A Long. (Clicky on the great button Weez designed on my sidebar for more information.)

To commemorate the event, or possibly just give Zorba my landlord (did I mention he's a house-bound invalid?) a stroke when he sorted my mail from his, Linnea sent me this on her recent trip to Italy:

100_3379

Ah, the Penises of the Masters!!! Makes me wish I was an art history major in college. I so could have written a term paper about the evolution of penises in sculpture.

But OK, back to my knitted Dong for charity!

I actually finished it last week.

Some of you have already seen this so feel free to crank up "Enormous Penis" and surf on through.

100_3357

Isn't it a thing of beauty??

I designed it with a special feature too!

100_3358

Detachable testes!!!

So that you can use this:

100_3361

To do this:

100_3362

C'mon, you know you've always wanted to walk around with your husband/boyfriend's balls in your purse right?! Now you can!

Oh and did I mention that the Dong is fully posable?

100_3359

Thank you pipe cleaners!!

The balls in the purse is a homage to Dr. Mad Scientist. He always teases me that I've got his in my purse. Ha! He can only wish!

So there you go! The Dong is the mail Penny! I used up the rest of my stamps to mail it since the price of stamps goes up on Monday. Let me know if there's any postage due!

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

Blogger T. Budnik said...

Oh, my dad!

What do you call the picture of the detachable testes? "Hairy Balls on a Sunny Windowsill?"

Hilarious!

-T.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I am very thankful I have not had my morning tea yet....for it would be all over my laptop. That is SO incredibly funny!

9:30 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Ha! That post card is a riot. That is probably illegal here in the south!

I love the purse touch; very nice.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

Ok, some of those penises on the postcard don't look like "masters." But who am I to judge? Your hairy balls look WONDERFUL! I bet no one has ever said that before. And if they have, I bet they never said it to you. And if they have, I don't wanna know. You're so awesome, Bez!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Linnea said...

Hah and hah again! Hairy balls! Detachable, hairy balls! I am laughing my brains out right now. Brilliant. Bezzie, please write a book.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! OK! I am laughing!! I love the hairy balls! And the purse to keep them in! Keep us laughing! Love, Mom

10:23 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

You're this generation's knitting "master". That is a work of art. hee hee

11:01 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love that postcard!

11:23 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

That postcard is going to make me laugh out loud periodically throughout the day. Probably in public and around strangers.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Inky said...

Oh, traveling testes!! I love it :)

Thanks for the penis post, it's going to make my day!

11:49 AM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

What a fantastic postcard...and I so mudt knit some hairy balls to put them in the jar on top of the kitchen cupboards with the other ones!!! Hee Hee! Christmas pressies for the girlies..thank you, thank you, thank you xxx

12:43 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! *dabbing eyes* Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! *snort*
Ha! Ha!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That is the best use of fun fur I've ever seen. and making the whole thing an assemblage, that was a *ahem* stroke of genius!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Starfish said...

Oh my gawd. That is freaking hilarious. Icky hairy pink balls. You are a genius.

5:53 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

when this girl gets a 'theme', she really rolls!

love the postcard.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Good heavens I had smoothie almost come out my nose.....I am absolutly dying at the bendability of your knitted dong....holy crap!!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

gah!! trying to comment again!! I was good and didn't get online until late and now I can't post..
/end rant!

Another Awesome BezCreation in yarn! I especially love the balls in the bag! hehe!

10:46 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Hee! Hehehehehehehehehe. That's awesome.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

If you and Penny were at school together you'd be separated in class.

I had to scroll by very quickly - my mother is in the room!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Poops said...

I love your penis! It's going to look nice next to my big black one...

7:35 AM  
Blogger Magatha said...

The fun furry balls are just perfection.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Cheesy Knit Wit said...

Seriously, you have out done yourself this time!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I have never seen balls so hairy. Wait, yes I have. hahahaha.
Great stuff. Your bad penny looks good too!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home