Monday, August 27, 2007

There Are Starving Kitties In Iraq

Which is my latest catch-all phrase to remind myself that others have it worse off than I do.

But first some knitting! Well not really. Just finishing.

You might remember my trials with the Beyond The Grave Sweater that my grandma sent me when she was cleaning out her deceased sister’s stuff and came across a fully knitted, but not seamed together sweater. Mom told her that I knit, and it was soon shipped off to me.

Months ago I messed up seaming it. Yesterday afternoon I ripped apart the sleeves and shoulders and re-seamed it.

100_4152

Chunky’s getting better at his photography skills don’t you think? He hasn’t discovered the zoom button and therefore you don’t have to see how awful I look in this sweater.

I’m starting to think that Great Aunt was on to something by not finishing this sweater.

It’s very bulky, the 2X2 ribbing hugs all the wrong curves (I think it makes me look four months pregnant! I’m not, and I know I haven’t put on any weight because all my clothes still fit!). And the shoulders are just weird. There’s no way you could wear that sweater and not have the shoulders slip down.

I take that back. This sweater would look great on a svelt broad shouldered girl with no c-section induced pooch for the ribs to cover.

Ok, onto starving kitties.

We received some shitacular news in the mail this weekend.

The IRS says we owe them $2400.

I’ve forwarded this notice to my accountant, but I’m prepped for the worst.

If you’ve been reading, you’ll surely remember listening to me whine about still being in debt from our stupid dual moves seven months apart.

With my recent raise, and trying to pay $600 a month on both credit cards, things were looking decent--we were on schedule to get out of the red by Christmas.

Obviously this blow from Uncle Sam and his butt monkeys (no offense to any IRS beancounters—I know you’re just doing your job, you’re just the messengers, not the ass clowns that make the tax rules) sets us back to about April when we’d start seeing the light. And despite the fact that I have the maximum amount of deductions taken from both our paychecks, I can just see Uncle Sam telling us to grab our ankles come April tax time when we are free of our credit card debt.

After emailing my accountant, I immediately went online to see what belt-tightening tips I could find.

Most of them I do already.

We never eat out. I pack the boys both a lunch as well as one for myself.

I don’t have an air conditioner and the appliances I can unplug during the day are already attached to power strips to turn off completely during the day when we’re at home and school.

I don’t have a mortgage.

I only drive my car to work, the train station, and to school. Well OK, I take that back. We drove to the car twice to the shore this summer. No more of that.

I already bundle my cable, phone and internet. I pay $100 a month for all three of those combined. That’s a real deal. And that’s unlimited long distance calling in there too. I was easily paying $60 more a month for those three services when I didn’t have them bundled.

What to do?

First off I put Netflix (that I had just reinstated a few months ago after cancelling due to Dr. Mad Scientist’s Texas unemployment!) into hibernation until Thanksgiving. There’s $12 a month I can save.

I cancelled an old email account I had from back when we had dial-up service and had been paying $6 a month to keep the email addresses active because I had been using it as one of my core emails that family and friends used. Stupid I know. But now there’s $6 I’m saving a month.

Third, I’ve started “line” drying our clothes. I have been “line” (I use quotes because I don’t really have a line, I just dry it around the house) drying the jeans and bath towels for about five months now. Now with Uncle Sam not providing any Vaseline with his violation of our finances—I’m “line” drying my whites and colors. You should have seen our apartment on Saturday night—there were shirts hanging from the chandelier, underwear on the windowsills, and pants draped on chairs. I was pleasantly surprised that despite it being very freaking humid Saturday night, by Sunday morning the clothes were pretty much dried and could be put away. It took a little bit more time to hang everything up, but I saved 75 cents drying our clothes. That’s $3 a month I’m saving there.

Fourth, I had Dr. Mad Scientist hand me his credit card and debit card. I also relinquished my cards. No more charging gas, I’ll have to figure out how to pay for it in cash. Dr. Mad Scientist will get his credit card back at the beginning of the month to pay for his monthly subway pass. He does get reimbursed for those expenses up to $100 a pay period pre-tax through his work though.

Fifth, I’ll be giving up my Sunday paper and bottle of Snapple that Chunky gets when he walks up to the corner store with me each Sunday. That’s $3 a week saved, or $12 a month.

Sixth, it was also time to purge. On Craigslist I’ve got Chunky’s old Gymini playset for sale, on Ebay I’ve got some yarn and an old vintage (at least I think it is) dress I bought a few years ago and wore once to a wedding for sale. I’ve got plans to sell off the bike trailer (Chunky’s getting too big for it), the high chair, and probably the sewing machine that my mom gave me that frightens me so much.

I also did what had to be the worst part of this. I decided I can’t go to Rhinebeck. Which really freakin’ sucks. Part of moving to Jersey was the excitement of going to Rhinebeck with the NYC and NJ knitters. Sigh.

What I would really love is to get second job. But with Dr. Mad Scientist working at least one, if not both, days of the weekend as well as sporadic evening hours (many nights we don’t see him til midnight), a second job out of the house is kind of out of the question.

Chin up though right? I’ve actually proposed to Dr. Mad Scientist a radical plan.

Call it Poverty Challenge 2007.

$2400 is one two of our bi-weekly paychecks (actually a little bit more, but go with it for now). That sounds like a lot of money to be making in two weeks doesn’t it? But keep in mind our rent is $1200 a month, daycare is $600, gas is…well you get the idea. Living in New Jersey is much more expensive than it was in either Texas or Michigan. Therefore, the pay is relative to the expenses.

My Friday paycheck will go towards September’s rent, and then I’ll budget out $450 to go to daycare.

The first two weeks of September is where it will get interesting. I’ve proposed to Dr. Mad Scientist, that we take those two paychecks and we pay off fuckin’ Uncle Sam in one fell swoop. (I believe the notice said we had 30 days to do it if we agreed to the amount they determined.)

I will pay the minimum amount due on the credit cards for September, and on Dr. Mad Scientist’s student loans (which honestly isn’t as big as you would think they would be for a PhD—these are his undergrad student loans we’re paying off.)

Luckily September will also be a month where our power bill won’t be “estimated” either. I just paid $100 to them for a wildly inflated estimate of what our gas usage should bee for this month. Keep in mind we use gas for cooking and heating hot water (showers and dishes only—no laundry done here!) There is no way that 95% of my utility bill should be going towards cooking, showers, and dishes when the last month they actually read my gas meter the bill was only a total of $38. Jackasses as PSE&G. But what they’ll do is subtract what we did use from what we overpaid last month and charge us that—if at all.

What will Poverty Challenge 2007 mean for us?

Well lots of things.

It will mean eating less at dinner so we can have leftovers to eat later in the week.

It will mean instead of going meatless once a week, we’ll have go be doing it more than once.

It will mean eating what we have in our pantry and freezer instead of buying groceries. I will however go to the grocery store to buy Chunky his yogurt for lunches (but maybe a tub of yogurt that I can put in a washable cup instead of those cute little cups of yogurt). I will also stock up on rice, beans, and potatoes. Nice cheap staples.

It will mean no more $40 a week allowance for me. We’ll see how much money we bring in from the sale of this junk. I’ll use that money to give Dr. Mad Scientist his $40 a week allowance. Maybe less if the junk doesn’t sell too fast.

It will mean no more peanut butter sandwiches using 2 slices of bread for me. I can get by on just folding one piece of bread in half. That will make a loaf of bread stretch longer.

It will mean no more soda for me and Dr. Mad Scientist. I don’t drink a lot of it, but it’s like coffee for me—there’s nothing more satisfying than that morning diet soda on the drive into work!

It will mean timer-showers. No more enjoying myself in a hot shower.

September will be very lean. Very lean indeed.

But it will be fun right?

Like I said at the beginning of this post. Life could be worse. One of my bosses called in today with unborn baby issues. Gah. I’ll take being $2400 in the hole to Uncle Sam over that crap any day.

Of course any ideas for scrimping money or making money you’ve got—lay ‘em on me. Chances are a lot of them don’t apply or I’m already doing them, but more often than not, you guys come up with something I hadn’t thought of.

Poverty Challenge 2007! Woo!! Stay tuned! Will we make it?

Labels: ,

46 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Yikes, Bezzie. I'm so sorry to hear the IRS is coming down on you like that. Have you thought of making your bread at home so you can still have your full sandwiches? I'm not sure what else to suggest - it seems that you have cut things to the bone as it is. And I don't think you look that bad at all in the Grandma sweater ;)

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Miss T said...

Yikes! Sorry to hear about the IRS. But actually, the sweater looks pretty good. It's a great color.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh crap. I had the Canadian Revenooors come down on me a while ago. Took me quite a while to get over that bit of trauma, I can tell you. So I feel your pain. Maybe you already did this, but sometimes you can get the interest rates on your credit cards reduced just for the asking. You see, they know that there are low interest cards ou thter, so if you threaten to change to that one, they will five you a break. if not, then change...

and the Revenue Services of Candada just sent me a note saying they want to see my receipts for my medical bills. thank goodness I only claim what I have hard paper for! But that is the last time I E-file!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neil Bortz and his Fair Tax Initiative.

Kay

12:36 PM  
Blogger Magatha said...

Crap Bez, well if anybody has the 'cheap ass' talents, it's you! You will most definitely make it. I'm hoping that the accountant can pull a rabbit out of his ass, or the IRS's ass. It's ridiculous for young up and comers such as yourself to owe so much. I have very strong opinions about our tax laws too, that I would be better off keeping to myself. (We paid through the nose this year too, if it's any comfort at all to you.)
Long time ago, maybe 1982? we had to go through our things and sell everything of value. Gone is my first sewing machine. Gone is the guitar that was the instrument of our meeting and bonding. Gone is the little spy camera. Gone is everything we had of value from the past. But we got through it, paid our damn bills and prospered. So will you.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Macoco said...

Bezzie I'm really impressed with your thrifty skills. I think some people would say oh $3 or $12 isn't much/won't make a difference. But it all does add up.

I learned my thriftiness when I was unemployed for almost a year after the dot com bust. I ate lots and lots of beans and rice that year. Let me know if you want any recipes, I have some good ones.

Good luck - it sounds like you have a great attitude about everything though.

1:01 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

Well, first I hope your accountant can find something to decrease the amount.

I wish I had some good ideas for you. But you're way ahead of me in the mad getto cheap ass skilz.

1:08 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

That sucks.

Do either one of your or Dr. MS employers offer a Flex savings account so you can pay for Chunky's day care with pre-tax dollars?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Brena said...

Seriously, you are my budget hero!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'll put on my cheap-ass thinking cap (CATC), but I think you've covered everything I can think of and then some. That really sucks. I get all riled up about the IRS, too, and wish that things could be different.

We're probably going to be purging a bunch of my little guy's outgrown clothes soon, if you're interested. He's moving out of youth 6-7 and into youth 8-10 range.

Now would be a good time for your bosses to give you a promotion and a raise.

Maybe freelance at that fine establishment on the corner a couple nights a week? ;-)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Criosa said...

aw, that sucks. sorry to hear about the IRS woes.

how necessary is the cable? dh and I only watch movies, so we cut the cable ages ago. can you downgrade the cable you're getting? (a less channels sort of package? I don't know what your provider offers, so just throwing it out there)

do you guys have cell phones? can you reevaluate the plan?

I'm guessing with your cheap-ass skillz, you've already tried these, but figured I'd throw them out there.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

I don't have any suggestions, but I admire your strength. I live in the land of credit card debt because I don't have a lot of self-control when it comes to certain things. You've inspired me to look at my cash flow and start making some changes.

2:00 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

My god! You are the queen of budgeting money! I wish I had a new idea or some magic wand to make the IRS go away. But I do know that you'll survive all this.

2:03 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Damn, sorry about the tax woes. But big giant kudos for your belt tightening skills! Hell, I tried to get Hubster to give up the sports package part of our tv scrip and it was like asking him to cut off his nads or something. *rolleyes*

The only other thing I can think of is that you can make ground beef stretch more if you add breadcrumbs to it.

2:12 PM  
Blogger gray la gran said...

i live fairly cheaply because i live below the poverty line. i imagine the bulk of my expenses are yarn and food. seriously.
how do i save?
i don't shop. i don't shop for the sake of "shopping". i evaluate stuff in terms of "need".
errands ... i choose the day, what needs to be done, and where can i do all the things that need to be done, so i can do them all in the same vicinity and one fell swoop.
i try to plan my grocery shopping (and it's HARD to shop for 1 person!) ... i watch my 'teeter specials for discounts and buy 1 get 1 free, and i buy lots of foods (mostly veggies) at my whole foods ... as i can buy as much or little as i need. i eat leftovers. i love leftovers. you can put anything between eggs and call it an omelet. i don't use coupons, but i should probably investigate that. sometimes some grocery stores will double or triple their value.
i don't eat out. well, i do, but rarely.
when the weather is nice, i opt to ride my bike vs. drive my truck.
sometimes i wash undies and socks in the shower ... seriously.
i don't run the water excessively. even while brushing teeth ... the water is only on when it's time to swoosh.
i don't drink sodas ... but i do have a "soda machine". i don't like the flavors and syrup, but i like the bubbles. so, i got a soda machine to make my own. it does save on buying sodas, and it saves our landfills from all those plastic bottles.
hey ... make some big meals and freeze the leftovers! you can do that with soups and lasagna, etc .... and you can freeze bread. if you have too much bread or milk ('cause you got it on special) you can freeze it.
i don't have cable. i have rabbit ears.
i wish you could squeeze some money out somewhere so you could "reward" yourself with rhinebeck. i can't go because i'm too far away, but my two best friends are going and you'd have a blast meeting them!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Inky said...

you'll make it!! we're paying Uncle Sam right now and it's a surprise as well, $1600, but it's due by 12-5-07. Have you called them to make payment arrangements? I did, and as we pay the payoff figure will be lower so we're making big payments now , hope to have it done by oct 1 to save money.

i canceled all sorts of things, and unfortunately we already did a lot of what you do. luckily i am a cheap date now and eat very little, lol, and the hubby is on a diet too.

call your CC companies and negotiate a lower rate - especially since you have a good payment history it sounds like.

saving $6 or $10 a month doesn't sound like much, but I'd rather save it and spend it wisely instead of on something you won't miss anyway.

we're filling our weekends with local hikes we can take that don't cost for parking/access, and combine the trip (usually less than 5 miles) with the grocery store. but during the week we walk for free in our neighborhood. amazing what doing something healthy can do for making new friends too, as we're meeting our neighbors after living here a year

so yes, we can both do it!! and infernal revenue service be damned!!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

Bezzie, you're the ultimate cheap-ass, if anyone can live in poverty & live in style, you can!

But I have to say - how could that happen? Didn't your accountant help you file yoru taxes in the first place? Maybe he should be paying for this fee!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Libi said...

If anyone can do it, you can!

I'll be cheering you on from Utah. Where I'm praying that I qualify for free lunch and fee waivers. $244 to put the girl-child into school!

I need to take a few lessons from you, I think.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Budgeting tip: Check out www.freecycle.org for things that you may need (rather than having to buy them). You can get some really nice things that way.

Good luck!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous bufanditas said...

brvkmbIRS surprises like that are the last thing anyone needs. Hope your accountant is able to give you some good news or work something out for you.

Your money saving strategies are sure to be effective and serve as a reminder to all of us that there are many different ways to live on a tight bidget.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Sorry to hear this, yes, you will make it for sure. Just makes October something to really look forward to also. I'll be joining you on that boat, oh wait I'm there!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Geesh girl! It's not fair about the IRS! Sucks! But you have great ideas and a good plan ahead! Hoping September flies by for you all! :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Abril said...

Wow! You have made me rethink some spending habits I have. I hope everything works out for you. Have you thought about babysitting, walking dogs, cheaper car insurance, checking out DVD's from the library, brushing your teeth with baking soda, using vinegar instead of fabric softener? just my 2 cents.

Abril

p.s. I like the sweater and it doesn't look bad on you.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

oh Bez, you are the ultimate! I don't know what more you can do. I do know that I look to you for tips though, seeing as I am getting married Saturday...two incomes, no kids, etc. but cost of living is so high for the bare basics even! man, it is almost frightening. granted we have two cars, etc. but that's they way when your jobs are way far apart and not train-convenient. anyway, i will keep you in my prayers. if anyone can make it, I know you can!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Andey Layne said...

Gah. Freaking IRS.

So where are these ebay yarn sales? I have a little extra moolah right now and I can't think of a better thing to spend it on than some yarn. :)

I thought I was good at being a cheapass but you amaze me.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Wow- that really sucks. But you're really heroic! And I think that buying yogurt in a big tub and portioning it out is a good idea - it saves money and waste from packaging too. Can you do the same with soda?

5:42 PM  
Blogger The Curly Knitter said...

Aw Bezzie. What a bummer about the IRS. I've told you before that I'm blown away by your budget and cheap ass skillz so I know you'll find even more creative ways to save. You are a great inspiration for me and continue to be one! Thanks for sharing so much! It sounds like you have a great plan....and the sweater looks good on you too. ;)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Too bad you already ate the potatoes! I'm with Jo, home made bread would also be a fun project with Chunky. Around here the farmers markets are cheaper than the groceries. Not sure about up there.

Thank goodness for ebay and other such sites for selling your goodies, what did we do before then? How are you for a garage sale? You could sell that sweater ;-) I actually like it- the color is great!

I buy my meat on sale, cook it and freeze it in little bunches to dole out over several meals- mainly lunches. It goes a long way when I buy something too big for us to eat at one time.

It'll only be for the month, you'll be out of debt quicker and I'll send you a big-ass batch of brownies to fill your tummy!

I can't think of anything you have overlooked but I'll let you know if something clever pops in my head!

6:09 PM  
Blogger T. Budnik said...

Um, you could start wearing burlap sacks?

You really are tightening the belt--it's something I need to do.

-T.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Susan said...

Wow. You are a budgeting goddess. Your attitude about IRS bullshit is fantastic.

I have no tips for you...except maybe you should write a book about cheap ass skillz. Seriously.h

7:44 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I say call the IRS about payment plans. I'm pretty sure they'll take their money any which way they can.

As for cutting back...can you defer the school loans for a few months and put that $$ into the IRS $$? Deferring just takes a phone call or two.

I'm also going to be purging clothes this coming weekend...email me if you're interested...we're probably talking about size 6-7.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok! Now for my two cents!! You might try to dilute your shampoo, and conditioner, plus your fabric softener, and dish soap. Next if you buy two ply TP you can serperate it into two single ply rolls. There is also the submerine showers and showers by candle light. As for making your own bread you might find the ingredients are more expensive than buying readymade. Hope this helps. Love, Mom

8:08 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Wow, Bezzie. That's amazing. I'm the queen of debt so I certainly can't add to anything here but I can say I'm reading with lots of interest! You should open an etsy shop and sell some of those screen printed onesies you made a while back (wasn't that you?) Write up a pattern for one of your wacky projects and sell it for $5 a download. God knows you have enough readers who would love to help you out!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Jesh said...

aw, Bezzie. hopefully the IRS will come to their senses and realize that they actually owe you that money for being awesome.

I don't have anything to recommend, since I am the queen of nonbudgeting and you seem to have everything pretty carefully allotted, but if you wrote a book on budgeting and smart spending I'd buy like, twenty copies.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Poops said...

Well, considering our solution to massive debt was bankruptcy, I'm not going to be much help here. I'm glad to see that you can see it as a challenge and not complete devastation. I got sick to my stomach just reading it.

Personally, I think that sweater would be better on someone taller, broader, and curvier. You're just too wee for it! I like the color very much.

10:45 PM  
Blogger kathyb said...

I know this might seem like a huge upfront investment, but see if anyone you know has a Sams Club or Costco card and would be willing to split things with you. I know in our house we go once a month to Sams, we spend $200-300...it covers meats, cheeses, snacks, breakfast foods for the month. The months when we spend upwards of $300 (which is every 3-4 months) that is when we buy all of the above and toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, soap, shampoo and conditioner. We spend more because we have 4 people to feed, but it works out to be cheaper to buy in bulk, and if you can find someone to split some or all of the items with you should save money.

Good luck...and I know you might not want to do this, but there are things in your area designed to help people who need it, food pantry type things, coops and other services.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yogurt is really easy to make yourself (and only costs as much as the milk and a tub of starter culture). You can find my directions here. I think that you can even get lids to reuse those cute little yogurt cups.

Good idea to put Netflix on hold. Check your library system for DVDs... when I lived in Mercer County, I had the whole county's arsenal at my disposal with ILL. You can even search and reserve online.... why pay for movies?

Do you need any help with KAYE prizes? I'd be glad so send you a skein of handspun.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beezie - How are your finishing skills? Can you pick up odd jobs doing finishing at LYS? You should be able to do them at home. Also don't give up the Sunday paper too quickly - the coupons can make it worth the cover price. Sometimes my local Shoprite charges the weekday price for the Sunday paper. Also if you buy yarn at AC Moore, they will take coupons from anybody - including kids. I have showed up at AC Moore with 2 coupons and gave one to my son. There is also the NYC Knit Out in Union Square - a free event.

Kathleen

10:56 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I think you're awesome. I second the 'sick to my stomach' feeling when I was reading - I love spending money and live on my credit cards, so I can't even fathom how you can be so upbeat about everything. Huge huge hugs!!!

P.S. Care to give us your ebay username so we can buy yarn from you?

11:48 AM  
Blogger April said...

My financial management plan is quite simple. Don't open the mail. It doesn't seem to be working too well but I have faith.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

I feel all "pins and needles" here.

I hope there is a positive outcome from your accountant. As a synchronus (?) aside? I just told my boss I couldn't afford to keep temping for them at my current rate, so they raised it. I know you just mentioned getting a raise, but,um, any chance you can score a bonus?

2:34 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits & PashyKnits said...

I get my budgeting ideas from you...so not sure how much I can offer! Except, I volunteer to take care of the September K.A.Y.E. yarn prize :) Seriously, your budgeting skills help me keep in mind how I can continue to cut back!

Sorry about Rhinebeck...that is a bummer....hope there is some way to work around that! Thank you for being so positive Bezzie!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about the tax woes! That stinks, and I hope things get straightened out so you don't actually have to pay that much.
The only savings tip I have for you is to quit buying expensive pr0n and make your own with balls of yarn - oh wait, you already do that.
Maybe a book/movie exchange with friends to fill in for your missing Netflix?
I too think that sweater looks pretty cute on you, great color.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Starfish said...

I think you should make things to be sold. Christmas is coming up, so people will be looking for gifts. Maybe you can find a local craft fair kind of thing to sell some knitted wares. I have a TON of acrylic yarn you can have for free - you can make baby and children gifts, and throws. You are generally crafty so you can make other non knitted stuff too - I'm sure people have supplies they can donate to you or sell you cheaply.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Bezzie not much else to say other then that sucks ass big time!! Sorry to hear your having to deal with this.

Try to stay positive.

I think the sweater looks darn good!!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

Bezzie, I've been so far behind on my blog reading, now I'm just catching up. We received a similar letter a few months ago and I handed it to my accountant. They didn't have the full story on a deduction we took and it was their error. So, keep the faith.
If is isn't a mistake, here's a totally insane idea: why not get a 0% finance credit card that gives you air miles and pay the whole chunk with that? You'll still have to cut corners to pay that off in a reasonable time, but you could get a trip out of it.
Also, regarding wool and sheep, I generally don't buy there. I case the entire place and collect info on the stuff that interests me and then order when I can make an unemotional decision about what I *need*. Besides, I love to see you there.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home