Sunday, September 16, 2007

So Close to the End

I just know I'll finish the Anthromadeinchina Shruglet in time for the weather to spike back up to the mid-80s!

100_4354

I freaking love this shrugletmajigger. I love top-down and I love stockinette. I really am a mindless knitter.

I also love this color.

100_4355
Gratuitous Brooklyn Tweed artsy-angle-detail shot!

While we're doing artsy-macro shots of fiber why not do the top fiber producers in our household?

100_4357

Springs!!! My Meatykins is enjoying this cooler weather--lap whore season is back in action! No more being shoved off the couch because snuggling in 100 degree weather with 90% humidity isn't what mommy is in the mood for.

But we can't forget...

100_4358

Squeaky! Look at that smug look on her face. Damn it feels good to be a katze.

Finally, a big thank you to Turtlegirl who RAKed me these cute little stitchmarkers:

100_4359

Flying pigs! Ha ha! Too damn cute! Thanks Cristi! I'll be casting on a sweater for the Chunkmeister soon and will put these little porkers to good use! I love pigs!

She got these off Etsy (I want to link to the store--but the tag fell behind my dresser!).

There's so much cool stuff on there, I bought a button (because I no longer have any decent places to buy simple things like buttons in Northern New Jersey) for my Anthromadeinchina Shruglet. Only $1!

And speaking of such, I've updated my cyberstore front as well to include some newish stuff. I hope everyone's balls are getting to them in one piece. Please let me know if anyone's balls got squished!

I love the fact that that sentence could be interpreted in more ways than one.

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Anonymous Knit Mongrel said...

Hey dude - send me an email with your address so I can send you the goodies you've won. :)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Squished balls, huh huh...sorry, I've been around teenage boys all weekend...

Such cute kitties! I love the tweedy green, it's gorgeous! And the flying pigs! They are great, I love Etsy, it's where I'm doing my holiday shopping this year, I'm all psyched up for that.

7:31 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

The shruglettethingie is coming along great.

I'm glad that I arrived home in time to shop on the Bezzie etsy store. I was feeling like Paris without the latest Louis Vuitton bag.

And I love seeing those bad little kitties!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Nice knitting going on and I love the shot ala BT! Hehe those flying pigs are a hoot!!

I just love my knitting ball, hubby was like..hmm..daughter was like, cool, you can use the needles for weapons if you get attacked or something...hmmm ;) Looks like sales are going well!! Good for you!

8:21 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits & PashyKnits said...

I love the brooklyn tweed artsy angle detail shot! The shrugamijigger is coming along great!! Great job!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'd say you've got the BT schtick down pat. (I think he needs to learn a new trick or two to liven things up over there.)

The Anthromadeinchina is looking good! We have a little heat wave coming this week, so it should be out to you in another few days.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your shruglet is looking good...and won't you look good holding Springs while you wear it. Oh! Excuse me!! I mean Meatkin his eyes sure match the color!! Are your sure that Squeeky doen't see a mouse behind you? If I was a mouse I would sure run off and never come back! Love, Mom

12:18 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Meatykins (is that his real name?) has the most beautiful colour of eyes

7:15 AM  
Blogger T. Budnik said...

Mmmm...I can't wait to get me some Meatykins!

-T.

PS. You're gonna have to tell me what the weather's like shortly before I go--I haven't dressed for winter in what seems like forever.

8:15 AM  
Blogger buttercup said...

The Shrugathingy is looking great. I can't wait to see the finished product.

My yarn ball arrived in mint condition and it's been hanging from the rear view since I opened the package!

Off to check your store again!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Capelet. I have been wanting to cast on for that pattern quite a while now. I am working on one small project, and I think I will dig through my enormous stash to see what I can knit the Caplet out of.

Kay

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Miss T said...

Nice work on the sweater, and cute pigs!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Magatha said...

What pretty kitties! (Did you make their collar fobs? Something else you could morph into a Bezzie Original.)

Your shruglette looks like it has graduated to sweaterlette and also made the jump from 'precious' to really stylish.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Rebel said...

I'm a big fan of mindless knitting myself and I love that tweedy green color.

Yay for kitty pictures... too cute!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

flying pigs rule! The Brooklyn Tweedy artsy-type shot is agood one too. And the kittehs!! Squee!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Well pigs are flying! I love the new shrug! Nicely done again! Time for kitties to be frisky, not here, but it's time!

2:03 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Your shrugletmabobbber looks fab! Can't wait to see it on!

Ahhhh! Flying pigs! Very Flo! Love 'em!

Six exclamation points in one comment. Whew, just under the quota.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Disco said...

I love your cats. But I love the ball more. It arrived in today's mail and is now gracing my rearview mirror. So cool. Thanks Bezzie. Also, I love your baby onesies in the store. Next time I know a knitter having a baby, I'll be first in line.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

I love your kitties...so sweet!

Can't wait to see your "shruglet" all done!!

Great stitch markers!!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh you got them! (Yes, I'm catching up backwards. Thank you Google Reader!) I saw those and knew you'd love them. Now you can take your pigs out of the kitchen. =)

Love the shruglettethingamabob! And awesome kitty pics.

6:07 PM  
Blogger The Curly Knitter said...

I love the sweater progress! The yarn appears to be knitting up so well. It looks great!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Fricken eh! I keep missing your mirror balls in your store. Oh well I'm sure you'll save the best for last. ;)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home