Monday, January 21, 2008

K.A.Y.E. V 2.0

Back by popular demand!

And this month, the prize (Monica should recognize it...) is:

100_5297

Two skeins of Araucania Nature Wool Chunky. Yes. It's blue. Sue me.

It reminded me of a dark winter night. Mmm...dark winter nights....

The same rules apply this year as last year. The only difference this year is that the contest ends December 31, 2008.

Read the rules, email me with your name and if you want to share a blog address (blog not necessary to win) at rkbezzie @ gmail . com. (Of course delete the spaces!)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

Yey 2.0! I've just posted about your post :).

10:27 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

That is a gorgeous blue!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Let the cooter rooting begin!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Maybe this year I will win you a B-day present/Christmas present!!! Oh!Oh! my hopes are up!!! Love, Mom

11:26 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

you would have to put a great yarn out for starters. You give good prize;-)

11:57 AM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Yay!!! Love the blue yarn too!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm way overdue for an undercarriage check-up. Now I just have to pick up the damn phone. Blue yarn will be an incentive.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Beautiful yarn!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I just bust out laughing, yes I do recognize it! Great photo!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home