Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blobs

Blobs, blobs, blobs.

I've been dealing with blobs a lot lately.

And it's spilling into my knitting.

Here's what I've been working on.

Blob #1:
100_5833

It's the start of a Lily Cardigan. I wasn't able to figure out the raglan increases of K1, YO, K1 all in the same stitch so I'm doing my own increase.

Next up is Blob #2:
100_5834

A smaller Monkey Bottom Barf Bag for Ms. Donna at Chunky's school. Kindergarten Graduation is June 13 so I've got a few weeks to get it done. It's much smaller than the one Squeaky's taken a shining too so it should go by much faster.

Those are the only things on the needles now except for Chunky's tiger sock. But that's my lunch knitting and when I'm not napping--like a lazy blob--I work on that.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Linnea said...

Nice blobs!

6:21 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Yo K1 Yo into the same stitch? What? How is that different that just leaving out that detail about "into the same stitch". That's confusing. Huh.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

Oh, that is a pretty pattern. Good luck with your increases ;0)

6:49 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I really like that sweater. It looks like it might be a good summer too-cold-office sweater. I have an old cropped cardigan that I made out of acrylic when I started knitting that I keep in the filing cabinet but I think it's time to update it to something nicer. And I feel the blobbiness, too.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blobs! That monkey bottom bag looks like it will be a winner!! Conragts to Chunkie for his graduation! And on his Uncle's B-day no less! Love, Mom

9:44 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Most of my projects seem to be in the blogs stage right now as well. What yarn are you using for the bag?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I meant Blob. Sheesh. I think I need one of Cristi's cosmos...

4:25 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Looks like a pretty cardi. Can't wait to see it finished!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

You don't have a lazy bone in your body!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hmm, if napping is "lazy blobbing" then I blob all the time! Not that I have a problem with that. I just didn't know there was an alternate term...

9:58 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Nice looking blobs! ;)

10:44 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Fabulous blobs!!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I have piles of blobs around here too. Blob knitting is good.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

So so so. More spin action? Spin action, pleaaaaaaase?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Hey, I'm also knitting blobs right now! What a coincidence!

3:02 PM  
Blogger merry said...

Diggin the blobs, and love the flotation device tip! Your garden is growing up nicely too!
I really like the monkey bottom bag. Where can I find the pattern?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home