Thursday, May 01, 2008

Winner!

The winner of April's K.A.Y.E. Flat Feet yarn is:

Monica!

100_5733

I think Monica is blogless. If I find out otherwise, I'll linky to her here.

No idea what I'm talking about? Did you already have your cooter rooted this year and haven't entered yet? Click on the K.A.Y.E. link above, read all about it, and email me if you qualify. If you don't qualify -- get on it so you do!

Did I mention I found a new Kootchie Doctor?

Lemme tell you how much I LOVE this woman more than sleazebag Dr. Jersey.

Her only problem is that she graduated from the University of Colorado. As a by-proxy-alumni (you earn the by-proxy annotation by sleeping with and marrying a true alumni) of Colorado State University--the mortal enemy of the University of Colorado--I'm not allowed to think about her Buff roots while I'm lying half buff myself on the exam table.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

Congrats Monica!

11:49 PM  
Blogger The Curly Knitter said...

Bezzie - I'm happy to hear you got a new doc! Congratulations to Monica!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

Good for the new doctor. I have a woman, too and it makes a difference. I know that sounds sexist but in this case a woman doctor is that much more sensitive as to what's going on. I've never used the flat yarn. I don't think I've ever seen it anywhere around here (no surprise there, the lys carries a limited selection).

7:45 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oooh, lucky Monica!

I'm glad you found a doctor you like - your story about the last was too funny!

I had a great OB/GYN for years - a younger guy, about my age. He delivered both of my kids, and was very understanding and helpful and overall nice. He ended up moving to Milwaukee and taking a job at a teaching hospital after I had my son. : ( The doctor I had when I was pregnant last year (the one I miscarried) was awful - just clueless. I'm still on the search for a new doctor.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Olga said...

What? I didn't win????!Are you telling me I went through all that poking FOR NUTHIN?

gads.


Congrats Monica.

I'm not bitter.

much.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bezzie!!! You are rubbing off onto your readers!!! I sight Olga's comment. Congrats to Monica! I went in in April but they would not do a rootering, too early or something like that so I could not enter your contest. I'm NOT BITTER!!!! You will just have to be content with something other than yarn for your B-day/Christmas present.

Glad that you found a new Dr. I am finding out that women Dr's for these kinds of things are better than men by a long shot!!! Love, Mom

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

SO glad to hear you got a new rootin dr.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Congrats to Monica!

Glad you have found a new doctor.....remember to wear knitted socks when you go ~wink~

1:02 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Congrats to Monica.

I'm still wondering why I bother to wash yarn after I have frogged it... when they are now selling it as Flat Feet to be knit straight from the swatch. Was all this labor unnecessary? Now I'm starting to think it may have been.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home