Tuesday, June 03, 2008

22 Saturdays

I wanted to wait til the exact middle of the year--26--to send these, but the box is busting at the seams.

100_5939

22 Hats For Alex.

100_5937

My two favorite hats are the last two I knit.

One out of double stranding some of the Koigu mill ends I bought at Rosie's the morning of Maryland Sheep and Wool and some yellow Plymouth Dream Baby I had in the stash.

100_5936

And one out of one of my first attempts to spin on my wheel in some superwash merino I had.

100_5935

Honestly I think I love these two the most because I made them when I was finally done with that horribly boring skein of blue acrylic yarn I had been using!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

Yay!!!

*smooch*

9:00 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I really like the color of the top hat. Very cute.

9:12 PM  
Blogger JRS said...

I love the hat you made from your handspun! It's beautiful yarn.

10:51 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Yay!! Pam is going to be very happy (and some warm babies!!)!

12:24 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Way to go!!!!!

1:06 AM  
Blogger The Curly Knitter said...

Wow, that is great stuff right there. The rows of hats look so cute.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

And we don't blame you. They are lovely!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Brena said...

The koigu/dream baby is my favorite! Way to go, they all look great.

7:54 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

I lvoe those little top knot hats. And of course the handspun too!

Now I need to get into gear and make a few too.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous joymama said...

Those are all great hats!
Some very lucky babies will be so happy to have a Bezzie hat.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you have modeling those hats? What ever it is it is prefect. Those are some really cute hats. Yeah for warm baby heads!!! Love, Mom

10:44 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Aha! Now I know why they were all so blue!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Congrats for finally finishing that ball o' blue yarn! Cool hats! I love your handspun one the best! :)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I think I like the last one, because you "really" made it, from spinning the yarn to knitting the cap. Now that's impressive!

8:33 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Oh so cute! I especially like the meathead with the yellow flower! Wow, haven't said that since I got married...

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home