Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hot June

I realize it's less than a week til the month ends and I haven't posted anything about this month's K.A.Y.E. prize!

Oops.

But here it is.

100_6025

It's 250 yards of a DK weight superwash wool hand dyed yarn purchased from numma numma. It's called Texas Toasty and the color is Jalepeno. Spicy!

It's all Chris's fault. If I hadn't gone KIPing with her on WWKIP day, I would have never known of this yarn.

Go check out the baby sweater she made out of some bamboo numma numma.

What do you have to do to be able to win this yarn? Well, click on the K.A.Y.E. link earlier in this post and follow the instructions.

If you don't win this month, no worries, you can still win the big year-end prize of a mini-stash of yarn.

100_6026

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh that's pretty! I'll be crossing my fingers!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

Damn! That yarn is gorgeous, but my appointment's not til the end of next month. Gah!

7:25 AM  
Blogger buttercup said...

I am such a bad influence! Resistance is futile!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! If I only knitted! Oh well my appointment is not until next month anyway, this new DR I am seeing only does appointments in your b-day month. Love, Mom

12:33 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Pretty! I can't wait to see July's KAYE. That's when I'm getting the cooter rooted. :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Gorgeous yarn!! And that sweater, how cute is that!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Stickyfingers said...

DROOL! That is some gorgeous yarn!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home