Monday, August 25, 2008

August

Prize yarn time!

Prize for what? Prize for K.A.Y.E. of course!

It's a mainstream yarn trying to capture the fascination with hand dyeing.

100_6190

100_6191

I haven't done a sock yarn in a while, so why not?

Zknitter also recently donated this lovely to the prize patrol (i.e. the big end-of-the-year mini-stash for one lucky person).

100_6192

Thanks Z!!!

There's still time to get your entry for August in! Just read the rules and if you qualify, email me. At the end of the month, I'll draw a winner. Easy enough!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Yum. Cascade sock yarn. You're an enabler...I didn't know they had sock yarn. Too bad my appointment is not til Sept. :(

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice prizes! Good luck to all the potential lucky weiners!
I had two rootin's this month, but they were Additional Special Painful Savage-Gyno Fun . . . my official contest entry rootin' was months ago so I am more interested in the year-end prize these days. Bezzie, nice to see the pix of you enjoying yourself at the game, you deserve a good time after the year you've had!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

Pretty prizes! I've never seen malabrigo in person. Is it as soft as everyone says it is?

2:49 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Wow! Didn't know they had a sock yarn either! And its quite pretty....very vibrant blue!! Great prize for a lucky winner!!

3:44 AM  
Anonymous katie said...

This is a very dumb question, but how do I find your e-mail address? Thanks!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

I feel like Galum (sp??) sometimes. I wanna rub that wool and chant my precious. LOL

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home