Monday, September 01, 2008

Go Rams! And a Winner!

The Colorado State v. Colorado game is actually on right now as I type this (late Sunday)...the Rams are losing sadly, hopefully they'll pull it off.

Chunky however jumped into the season with Rosie.

100_6228

Check out Rosie's fashion sense--layering her CSU sweater on her knit dress. Nice!

For dinner we had:

100_6229

As Colorado's mascot is the buffalo.

I gotta say they were quite tasty.

100_6230

Well it may not be looking good for our team facing their tasty opponents...

But speaking of winners, I pulled this month's K.A.Y.E. winner:

Shelly A.

Did your name not get pulled this month? Don't cry yourself to sleep (like Dr. Mad Scientist may be tonite if the Rams lose)! Your name is still in the running for the big end o'year drawing for a mini-stash.

Do you have no freakin' clue as to what I'm talking about? Click the K.A.Y.E. link above, read the rules, and if you qualify for September's drawing--email me!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Buffalo... I know it's supposed to be really, really good for you. At least you'll get some health benefits out of it, whatever the outcome of the game.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Ina said...

It's the circle of life! The other guys may trample your team, but you eat their mascot. Sounds like going green to me.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I've never tried bison meat. Rosie's looking like quite the mascot!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Rebel said...

mmmmm buffalo! I love it. I haven't had any red meat since I got here. Your post is making me hungry!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the RAMS. But Rosie looks like she could cheer up anyone!! Plus her owner looks really cute!! Tell DrMS that there will be other games. Love, Mom

1:09 PM  
Blogger Kay aka dkswife said...

I love buffalo, elk, and moose burgers. They are good!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

I am so wanting a good burger.

I don't really do the whole sports thing....if food is involved you have me there but then there are so many distractions....

Dh loves Kansas City Chiefs.....he owns far too much Chief clothing. That and The Toronto Maple Leafs. You could cloth a small country with his stash of sports clothing.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home