Monday, September 29, 2008

Thought I Forgot?

About the prize yarn for September's K.A.Y.E. drawing?

Ok, so yeah, sort of. I picked this up barely in the nick of time!

100_6302

Some laceweight Misti Alpaca handpaint in Color #10.

I don't think I've ever done laceweight as a prize yarn before.

And this color just screamed "September" to me.

100_6304

Could just be all those apples I've been eating lately!

Tomorrow's the last day to enter--if you have no clue what I'm talking about, click the K.A.Y.E. link above, and follow the instructions if you qualify!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Kashmir Knitter said...

That is TOTALLY September, I love it. Amazing. And alpaca.

12:13 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

That color is screaming "Send me to cpurl!" I can hear it.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Denice said...

It was a very good month to have entered. Pretty yarn!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Heather said...

Oooh *drool* such pretty colors!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Kay aka dkswife said...

I love that color! Beautiful. Times like this I wish I was playing along, which sounds horrible, but you know what I mean.

4:33 AM  
OpenID bufanditas said...

Beautiful color!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Defiantly September!!!!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home