Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

How much do I love the "schedule" feature of Blogger?

Happy Thanksgiving for those of the American persuasion!

And Happy Thursday to those who aren't engaging in the ritual sacrificing of the bird. (Speaking of--did you see the Sarah Palin TurkeyGate video? I haven't laughed so hard in all my life!)

But as I've mentioned in many posts leading up to this one--it's a double special day at the old Bezidence.

It's Chunky's 7th birthday!

000_0196

As you can see, this year he requested a snowman cake.

So it was out with the pumpkin pie, and in with Frosty the Cake!

000_0199

I gotta say, this is one of the best birthday cakes I've made the Chunk in a long time.

I'll leave you with this hilarious picture I found of his first Thanksgiving (he was born the Tuesday after Thanksgiving in 2001--but every five years his birthday lands on turkey day).

000_0201

Hee hee, OK I lied, this picture makes me laugh harder than the TurkeyGate video!

Gobble Gobble!

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

That is one awesome cake and the pic is hilarious! He looks drunk on turkey!

Happy Birthday CHunky!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love the picture and the cake is so cute.
Happy Birthday Chunky!!!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

The cake is awesome!

And OMG that picture! Exactly what did you feed that poor kid?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Chunky!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chunky!!! You know you will have to show that pic to every one of the girlfriends that he has. If they bolt it was not ment to be!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Love, Mom

9:04 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Slipped a few downers in that first Thanksgiving dinner, eh? What a riot.

Happy happy birthday to Chunky!
And happy Thanksgiving to the whole Bezzie clan.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Shrinky Inky said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Bezzie, the Mad Scientist and of course, the birthday boy, Mr. Chunky himself!

And that is one serious turkey buzz he has going on in that picture!

Enjoy the day all of you!

9:23 AM  
OpenID MarieGrace said...

Happy Birthday Chunky!

Yes, I'm rather fond of turkey-babies since we had turkey and Tater ourselves :-)

That Palin video is a real keeper, too.

Happy Day to all at chez Bezzie!

9:39 AM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Happy Birthday Chunky! Love love love the cake!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Neat cake! I bet it tasted really good! Awww the Chunkster!! Looks like he OD'd on turkey LOL. Happy Birthday to him!!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Suzanne said...

Very cute cake!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Chunk-Man!

Your cake looks amazing. I could really go for some toasted coconut now.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

How cute is that cake?! And is that coconut? I adore coconut!

That picture is too funny! I agree with your Mom - definitely one to show to future girlfriends!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Happy Birthday, Chunky! Love the earmuffs on the cake - who got to eat them?

12:00 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Happy Birthday Chunk-Master-Flash! Woooo!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Birthday CHunky!
Hilarious picture!!

Super cool cake.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

Happy belated to the chunkmeister.
The cake is AWESOME. I love coconut.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

Great cake mom!

Uh, what a chunky baby! ;-)

Mmmmmm snarfle, turkey!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Rosi G. said...

HURRAY FOR HOLIDAY BABIES!!!! ;-)

Aw, he looks sooo cute!! Little Rosi is ALWAYS asking about her "new friend." I'll let her know it was his birthday. Tell him hope he had a happy one from ALL of us!

If I don't buy Tres Leches birthday cakes for all SIX of our bdays, my kids would probably fire me as "Mom."

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home