Tuesday, January 20, 2009

God Bless America

I love that in America you can buy these to commemorate our newly sworn in Commander in Chief.

coverimge

Image stolen from obamacondoms.com.

These have to be best Obamacashin Merch I've seen yet (although they do have McCain and Palin versions...).

"These are uncertain times. The economy’s a ball-buster and the surge went flaccid! But now there’s ObamaCondoms, for a change you can believe in!"

Words to live by children, words to live by.

And on a completely non-historical non-political note--look what we got this weekend:

100_6637

Woo!!! Chunky and I went sledding and I got to use my sled for the first time. Nothing like being able to finally use Christmas presents you received--last year!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Donna Lee said...

That is great! I got a good laugh at the condoms. And I am jealously looking at your snow. We got a dusting. just enough to make the sidewalks slippery. Sigh.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

You know about the BHO dildo, right? If not google Head O State and shield your children's eyes. Erase my memory too while you're at it. ;)

Yay for sledding!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Now if that doesn't promote abstinence, I don't know what will.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait....A Palin condom?? I thought that was where you did it without and hope you don't get pg!

Yay! for snow and sledding!!

Love, Mom

9:33 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Obama condoms?! Ha, ha, that's just crazy!

I had to laugh at your Mom's comment also - too funny!

And remember, you can always have some of my snow - I have at least a foot of snow in my backyard. : (
Me and snow (and cold and ice) don't mix. I don't go out in the winter unless it's absolutely necessary, and sledding? Forget it!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

You got about 1 1/4 inches more than me. Glad you got to go sledding! :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Somehow, Palin condoms seem hilarious, given her new grandson...

Snow, eh? http://www.flickr.com/photos/19675535@N00/3209830709/ maybe your next state should be NM. Oh, Nate got the same gig to become a teacher :). Its here too....

3:23 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I can't even comment on the BO merch. Gag!

I'm happy you got to go sledding. Its already starting to melt here. Yay!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Disco said...

The condoms are just surreal.

Not to sound like a mother hen, but I hope you were careful on that sled - you just had a baby and all!

My word verification is dierap. Which made me remember to ask how you're going to cope with diaper costs for the Moochman. Any cost cutting/minimising schemes you're cooking up?

6:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

SO funny!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Two inches!?! How is it that only six hours (by car) northeast of where you are, we were just nearly buried in snow?

If you decide you want to come up and go sledding, I know a really nice hill ;).

8:57 PM  
Blogger Miss T said...

Words fail me.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home