Saturday, April 04, 2009

Anticipation

Annnntttiiiccccppaaaaationnnn....is makin' me late, is makin' me waaaaiiiit!

Grandma is on her way!

fvCPL

But it's not me that is going to be late.

Her flight is already predicted to be two hours late into Newark. And because of the wind, flights are experiencing a one hour fifteen minute delay.

I'm going to have to leave Moochie at home with Dr. Mad Scientist when I go to the airport. I love my mother, but I also love a baby with a routine and a routine that affects my schedule!

That's OK, I know she'll make up for lost time the rest of the week!

And hey! Five hours after she left Anchorage--Redoubt blew again! It had been quiet for nearly a week. WHEW!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

That's exciting that your mom is coming to visit - I know Chunky will be thrilled. And I'm sure your mom must be excited getting to meet the baby in person for the first time.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time with your Mom. Glad the volcano heald out until after she left. Love, Aunt Susan

3:23 PM  
Blogger Poops said...

I hope she makes it in safe and sound, and towards the end of her visit I'll do the Blow, Volcano, Blow dance so she'll have to stay with you for a few more days. You could take her on a nice road trip to scenic New England...

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kay aka dkswife said...

Have a great time w/ your mom!!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I hope you're mom has a fabulous time with you and the g-kids!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Glad she made it out- I hope you two have great time this week!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

I'm so glad she is able to come visit! I hope you guys have an awesome time!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

A safe, uneventful trip to your mom, and a great mother/daughter/grandkid experience all around!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I'm feeling the anticipation all the way down here! Have a great visit!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

I'm sure your mom made it safe and sound by now. Hope you guys are having fun - can't wait to read all about your adventures :0)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Have a wonderful time with your mom! Let her spoil the kids rotten. :-)

11:18 AM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Hope your mom got there safely and that you all are having a fabulous time!!!!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

Yey for mom visits.

I hope you all have a grand time together. It's meant to be, even the volcano was nice enough to keep her flight from getting canceled :).

8:58 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

How considerate of the volcano. Have a grand time with your mom!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home