Monday, April 13, 2009

[Do]nuts & Balls

I promised a knitting post.

But truth be told, with all the bring-home work, I haven't finished (or progressed) on many things.

Before the big evil work project I had the realization Moochie didn't have many toys.

So I knit him an alpaca donut, and two balls.

100_6849

He likes to munch on the donut. The balls are greater enjoyed by Chunky and Springs!!

There you have it. Yawn!!!

I've got so many things I want to knit, but with the evil work project from hell, it's going to be a while.

Don't worry, it gets more exciting--I hear the sound of distant zebra hoofbeats!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Christina said...

He's getting so big! Already on his stomach!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

of him chewing on handspun and now he likes to chew on alpaca donuts? He is going to be a fiberista when he grows up. no other option will be available....

8:39 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Smart mommy! Cute knits!!

Hang in there with work!!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Kay aka dkswife said...

No doubt the alpaca donut is lower in calories than a real one. Maybe I should knit myself one :)

4:32 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Does the alpaca leave fluff in his mouth?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Miss T said...

Hang in there!

9:04 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Cute little toys. Does he have a spider hat?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe..cool on the knitted toys! Hope the end of the extra work is in sight!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Ah how sweet...him lifting his wee head. That is always so cute when they get that down. And hand knit toys...lucky little guy.

I hope you get some of your free time back soon. It is hard to make it happen but with such a big work project and a wee babe even tougher.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! So those were for Moochman! But Andrew and I liked them, too! Love, Mom

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home