Thursday, April 16, 2009

T*ttie Bar Thursday

There's WIP Wednesday's, Yarn Pron Fridays--but what about a day dedicated to the hardworking New Jersey men who enjoy a cold drink and skanky boobs?

Thursday is always a very busy day at the Boobie Bar across the street.

And I always thought that our neighbors sure did have a lot of repairs to their homes.

But then it occured to me that the various repair vans we see parked on our street are patrons of our beloved neighborhood go-go bar.

Every Thursday I'll try to post the Van of the Week.

This week I salute the hardworking men of the heating and airconditioning industry.

100_6932

Nothing cools you off like a tall glass of suds and nothing heats you up like a neighborhood hootchie mama making her living in a dive.

I can't wait to see who shows up next week!!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Rosi G. said...

You're freakin hilarious!! I wonder what you would do in my neighborhood. Lots of fun fools around!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Hahahaha! Gotta love the dirty-man vans.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the "Pelt Room" in the movie Pecker!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

LOL! Too funny! I'll bet Thursdays are popular because it's payday for a lot of people (I'm sure those guys wives/girlfriends love the idea of them blowing their paychecks at the strip club)!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I wonder what would happen if they saw you taking pictures of their vehicles... Be careful out there!

7:33 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Love it!!!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Kay aka dkswife said...

Hey I cannot wait until you salute the Roto Rooter man hee hee hee

4:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You would fit right in around here...

8:14 AM  
Blogger Miss T said...

Yikes.

8:50 AM  
OpenID MarieGrace said...

O. My. Gawd.

Maybe you can make a living by having the wives/girlfriends of the guys pay you for proof pictures. Or by having the guys pay you to not show the pics.

9:43 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Maybe Thursday is payday for guys in vans...

1:43 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Haha!! Love it! Will look so forward to your Thursdays!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Bad Amy said...

My old pottery studio window looked out onto the parking lot of "Brenda's Body Shop". There were always an entertaining assortment of vans but the most disturbing was the daily visit from an icecream truck driver. Eeew.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home