Thursday, April 23, 2009

T*ttie Bar Thursday

These guys were probably here on kosher business. But I find it amusing that there wasn't just one Budweiser van--

100_6971

But two!!! Ha ha!

I really don't care about the boobie bar across the street or the people who patronize it. Whatever flips their cookies. As long as they keep it down on Saturday nights I don't give dirty poop filled diaper.

I just find it amusing to see what kind of people this dive attracts.

It's like people watching at the park or mall. Except through my dining room window.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you just can't deliver the beer you have to sample it and make sure that it is OK! Love, Mom

9:32 AM  
Blogger maggie said...

perhaps it's a stakeout... Or the need for a lot of bud light.
Oh, and I moved my blog -
www.viewfromlittlecreek.wordpress.com

11:22 AM  
OpenID woollycraft said...

aw, you're so lucky, all we've got to look at is a boring old farm yard......although it did have a resident nutter a while back but he's gone now :-(

1:05 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Cheap entertainment!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I love this idea - too funny! I'll bet that bar is the Budweiser guys' favorite delivery stop, ha, ha!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Double the Bud, double the fun!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

She that is good fun free entertainment.

I always know it is spring on our street because we have a crazy neighbor that calls the police regularly and animal control. He have a fit living on your street LOL...or not...he is kinda creepy and looks at your chest when he talks to you....so maybe he'd like your street LOL

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home