Sunday, June 21, 2009

D-Day!

Happy Father's Day!!

Shout out to my Old Man! And of course to my babies' daddy!

100_7233
(Don't mind the sour look on Chunky's face; the kid got the perfect attendance award this year--180 days of school--and the first week of vacation? He's coming down with some crud!)

I got Dr. Mad Scientist a digital photo frame keychain so when his AA buddies ask to see pictures of the kids--he can whip it out. Apparently he gets asked this a lot. And who the hell carries wallet pictures around anymore? Not this woman!

My present was upstaged by Chunky's card though.

100_7231

The inside reads:

"Dear Dad, You are a very good good Dad! Thanks for being a very good Dad for me and Moochie. I bet if Moochie knew it was Fathers day he would realy party. Love, Chunky"

Holy crap how cute is that?!

Ha ha!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

LOL, that card is too cute! I have a tiny photo album that holds wallet-size photos, that I keep in my purse, with photos of the kids. I guess that makes me a dork, ha, ha!

How did Chunky make it through a whole school year without once getting sick?! My kids seem to catch everything. I haven't been able to get through a school year yet without one of them getting sick.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:02 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Seriously cute card!! Hope you guys had a great daddy's day!!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Rebel said...

Boy howdy the kids look like their dad!!!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Linnea said...

Holy cow, Chunky's got some talent going on. He should start his own line of greeting cards.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

Congrats Chunky on making it the whole year - hope he gets well soon.

His card is great - Teddy's was a fishing theme with a message about being Dad's greatest catch. I guess that could've worked with the mitt too ;0)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Best card inscription ever! Go Chunky! And congrats to him on the perfect attendance. My little germ carrier was out a few times after the new year with all sorts of crummy stuff.

Happy Father's Day to DMS!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day DRMS!!!
Get Well Chunky!!
Party on Moochman!
Love, Mom

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a good Father's Day for Dr. MS. Loved Chunky's card. I want/need one of those keychains. Maybe I should hint for an anniversary gift.

Way to go Chunky on perfect attendance. Erin got that this year also. I think that's the first time that any of my kids made it through the school year without being sick.

Love, Aunt Susan

8:16 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

That card is too cute! I wonder what Moochie looks like when he's really partying. Double-fisted bottles of milk, a glow in the dark pacifier, and glittery diapers?

10:55 AM  
Anonymous sarah said...

Hope Chunky is feeling better!
Damn cute card, by the way.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Aww, that is a cute card!! Great job Chunky! Hehe...cute picture of them all! Hope he feels better soon!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home