Monday, June 08, 2009

Ha ha!

I noticed this little quiz over at the Potter Craft blog pimping the release of The Knitter's Book of Wool.

Remember last year when they gave you the buttons for the same author's book The Knitter's Book of Yarn?

I was camel.

They're doing the same promo for the new book!

100_7158

Actually, I'm TICKLED that "I'm Finn."

Not only because you'll remember I just ordered some Finn roving to spin.

100_7004
(It's the white stuff underneath his nose!)

One of Chunky and Moochie's new boy cousins shares a name with this breed of sheep!

I guess I can't really laugh because after all, they do make Chunky yarn. It's supercool! Ha ha!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Nice! Your Finniness was meant to be.

That picture of MOochie will never never get old!

P.S. - my word verification is "manks."

Moochie + Hanks = Manks? LOL

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of Moochie!!! Hahahahaha! So You are the Finn!
Love, Mom

12:58 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm Finn, too!

12:33 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Wait 'til they come out with Moochie yarn. That will be ubersupercool!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Necia said...

Gawjus baby, and finn wool to boot! Do let me know how it spins. Ive heard its scrumptious.

2:13 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Hello blue eyes!

Moochie yarn would be wonderful

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home