Thursday, June 04, 2009

T*ttie Bar Thursday

Ok, so I didn't take this picture on Thursday. It's actually from this last Saturday night.

Now mind you, this boobie bar is a DIVE. There are stories about this place I can't divulge because it probably isn't kosher that I know those stories...but those stories just further solidify what a craphole it is we live across the street from.

You'll just have to take my word for it.

As such, what I don't understand is this.

100_7116

See those lights on the right?

That's a limo.

At least once a month there's a limo outside the boobie bar.

Have we hit such hard economic times that dudes have to have their bachelor parties at neighborhood dive go-go bars???

Sad times indeed.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Christina said...

LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if they were go-go bar hopping. What better way to celebrate an upcoming marriage than to take the good old NJ boobie tour. /sarcasm :)

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought bachelor party. Limo outside and I think rich dude getting his jollies.
Love, Mom

9:11 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

They're working their way up to better go-go bars? :)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm leaning towards what your Mom said, LOL!

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's more bang for your buck. Times are tough. Love, Aunt Susan

10:23 PM  
Blogger Kay aka dkswife said...

hey, i worked w/ a guy who preferred the craphole strip joints to the more "upper class" ones. he liked the rougher looking ladies. now if that doesn't just make you sick....

People scare me sometimes.

I just hope you guys stay safe in your home during the "busy times".

5:47 AM  
Blogger Linnea said...

At least it's really pretty, when you take a picture of it at night.

Also, I have to wonder if the limo isn't some kind of splurge for people to have a crazy night out that they wouldn't afford on a regular basis, and somehow perceive as a symbol of wealth.

Funny, because I know several fairly wealthy families who drive around old, beat-up Toyotas. Maybe that's why they have money in the first place. No limos.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Maybe it's not a bachelor party. Maybe it's a drug dealer....

12:27 PM  
Blogger Miss T said...

Ew.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home