Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All Quiet on the Jersey Front

There's not much to report round these parts.

I'm chugging away on my Chubby Fiefdom. I've just started the waist decreases.

I've got a sewing project cut and ready to go--I just need to haul out The Beast from the closet (when do I get that craft room??). I'll give you a hint on what that project is: it's something I've already made, but have to make again because a trio of boys lost the first one.

My T-shirt wallhanging quilt is languishing. Mainly due to the hot weather. My goal was to get it done by CSU kick off. But now I'm shooting for finishing it up by Bowl Season.

Finally, it's hard to type when you have to share with this.



I guess that's what you get when a secretary and a computer nerd breed.

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

too darn cute!

8:34 PM  
Blogger handknitter said...

What a cute smile, and I love his chubby little arms!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

I loved that he smiled when he saw the camera-person? Maybe just the camera? (My niece has always loved the paparazzi and the grin totally reminded me of her.)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

That video was great! Too funny! We have a similar problem here - with the convergence of an "Engligh teacher" turned Virtual Assistant and an Engineer/computer geek. Ach! We had to buy another computer just for the kids :).

11:15 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

So what's his wpm up to?

6:51 AM  
Blogger Jacquiebean said...

That is the cutest moochie I ever saw...when he looked up at the camera even my stone cold acid-filled uterus melted a bit.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Love, Aunt Susan

7:40 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

He's a natural!

8:06 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

i can't wait to see your sweater.

my quilting has been languishing as well. i go through phases and i'm very "meh" about it at the moment.

i stock up on patterns when there are big sales at joanns or other crafty stores. i think i bought the dress pattern for 99 cents. but yes, patterns are generally excessively expensive these days.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I hope that his future employer see that he has been typing and working on the computer since Babyhood! I LOVE that smile he gives to the camera! Love, Mom

8:46 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

I've seen some grown-ups who type like that! But it's not nearly as cute. ;)

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Karen said...

So cute!!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

just think...if he keeps it up, he'll be a touch typist in no time! The question remains of WHAT will be typed, but there ya go!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Stickyfingers said...

Sweet Pea does that too!! Silly little monsters.

What an adorable video though -- the smile totally makes it.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

I think Moochie types faster than I do!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

awwww, you gotta share, he's too cute not to ;)

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home