Sunday, August 16, 2009

Football Americano!

Every year my big boss can't make at least one of his August pre-season Jets' games so he offers me the tickets. This year he was on vacation.

And this year we got to see the St. Louis Rams play the Jets on Friday night.

100_7541

It was also Moochie's first NFL football game!

At first he LOVED all the people watching!

100_7540

But then the game started, and as the touchdowns and downs and sacks were made...

100_7547

Someone got REALLY freaked out by all the noise.

100_7545-2

Trust me, that's a tame picture of his reaction there!!!

By about the second quarter Chunky was getting tired too.

100_7550

So at halftime we went home. I wish I could have gotten more into the game but having Moochie there was a bit of a damper on that.

It was also kinda cool to go to one last game in the soon-to-be-old Giants' stadium. And also to sit in Big Boss's infamous Row 13, Seat 13 seat--he didn't get that kind of lucky numbering for his season tickets in the new stadium!

Overall was a good primer for Labor Day Sunday when the REAL (CSU) Rams play!!!!! WOO!!!!!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Christina said...

I've never been to a real football game. Looks like fun!

That pic of Moochie is priceless. He makes the awesomest faces!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are you trying to tell us that on Labor Day you will be busy watching a Ram's game and not to disturb you?

Poor Moochie!! All that yelling and he didn't do a thing!! Half a game is better than no game at all!

Love, Mom

1:09 PM  
Blogger janna said...

Poor Moochie! Look at that face!

(My verification word is 'unhemp' which is interesting, since my current main project is knit from hemp.)

3:01 PM  
Blogger DPUTiger said...

Which begs the question of are his seats in section 13 as well? I'm pissed off at football at the moment, but pretty confident I'll be ready to watch when the season starts for real next month. Glad you enjoyed the game!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

Poor baby. My brother just went to the Eagles first preseason game. It always surprises me when it's time already for football. Isn't it too hot?

7:08 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

So fun!! Well, not the moochie crying, but goodness he is cute!!

Yay for almost college football season!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Poor Moochie, that's baby cranky face! Too much screaming, I guess. But... bosses have the best seats at all events. He's getting spoiled.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is tiring to attend pro games. I went to exactly one NHL game in Los Angeles and never repeated.

What a great face that baby has.

Mag

12:19 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Poor little guy.....what a cute face though.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Ina said...

Nice you got to go! I love the triple portrait of your guys. And I wonder if the day will come when Chunky and Moochie won't believe there was a time they didn't much care for football.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home