Sunday, September 06, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Yes, I realize that college football technically started on Thursday with a majority of teams playing yesterday--but today the Colorado State Rams take on the University of Colorado Buffalos in Boulder.

The Bez family is READY for some CSU football!

100_7563

WOO!

There will be an official wrap up tomorrow (game doesn't start til 7 p.m. tonight). With many a cute pictures I assure you.

Until 7 p.m. I will bask in BYU's victory over the BCS giant Oklahoma--go Mountain West! I can't stand the arbitrary nature of the BCS that gives the small school conferences the shaft. So even though I will go back to my general dislike of BYU (as a natural competitor to our beloved CSU Rams) soon enough, I will enjoy their moment of sticking it to the man.

Don't worry--there is knitting coming up. I'm about to finish something that's been fun to knit, but...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Krysstyllanthrox said...

I live in Oklahoma with a majority of OU fans in the office. I'm not into college football like it seems the entire state is. Tuesday is gonna be -fun-.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Poops said...

Ahem...where's his jersey? Shouldn't the Mooch be flying the team colors?

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moochie looks like a Football Buddha! Good luck Ram!
Love, Mom

1:53 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

I don't follow college football, so most of what you just said sounds like German to me. But your little football fan there is mega cute.

4:58 PM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

And a win!!! Go Rams!! Seriously great college football weekend for our teams!!! Can't wait to see the boys decked out!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

By far that cutest photo ever!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home