Monday, September 07, 2009

Yay! They Won!

Ok, gratuitious little and big boy pictures that ooze college footballness ahead!!!

First up the boys decked out in the Colorado State-wear.

100_7655

And you might remember that handknit Colorado State sweater I made for Rosie the monkey a year or so back. That's right people, even our stuffed animals have bleed green and gold.

This might be going on the Christmas card.

100_7657

I'm not too happy with my double chin, but my rack looks amazing!!

100_7663

His big brother was behind me taking the picture making him laugh!

100_7662

Chunky's official t-shirt has seen better days...

In all the preparation for the game, we needed a diversion before it started.

So we loaded the stroller in the car...

100_7665

...had a quick meeting with Mr. Ed...

100_7667

Travelled down a path...

100_7669

And went apple picking!

100_7676

100_7670

100_7674

100_7675

100_7680

Quality Control made sure the apples were fit for consumption when we got home.

100_7681

100_7683

God help us next year--those Buffaloes will be out for blood!

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Coco, not as in Chanel :) said...

Yay for the Rams. You have a nice family.

7:33 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh whatcha gonna make? Apple pie? Apple Sauce? Apple Donuts? Candy Apples? oooh the possibilities.

At least for you. If I got that many apples I'd just THINK about all the stuff I could do. Maybe eat one or two, and the rest would end up rotting until I think to just throw 'em away.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Looks like a nice haul on the apples. I'm sure you will be laboring on Labor Day doing something with all those apples. Love, Aunt Susan

8:06 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

And Moochie is thinking "oooh look at all the nice ball type toys they got for me!"

One of the benefits of nursing is a really nice rack.....

10:41 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Cute pictures of Moochie and Chunky, and the family picture is cute too! And no, you don't have a double chin - I don't know why you think you're fat!

My son loves apples. He'll go through a bag in a week. One day I'll have to take my kids apple picking.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Rams!
Yay! Family Pictue! What double chin?
Yay! Apple picking and quality assurance!
Love, Mom

11:07 AM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

Looks like an awesome day apple picking and way to go Rams!!! Love the christmas card picture too!!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Yah, you call that a double chin? I'm not impressed. The rack, though, would be handy for drawing attention from an actual double chin (or any other feature).

2:54 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe..you crack me up! That would be a great Christmas picture! Those apples look delicious, has the inspector actually bit any of them?

3:44 PM  
Blogger DPUTiger said...

Looks like you had a fantastic day! I'm a little jealous. All those apples ... YUM!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Dude, that is NOT a double chin. You should see mine! Haha!

My high school colors were green and gold. It was an Irish school and so even the band uniform was green and gold cowboy boots and a hat. LOL

I haven't been apple picking in ages. I definitely need to go one of these days.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Great family pix! Nothing says autumn like apple-picking, except for maybe football.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous sarah said...

Nice of Mooch to make sure those apples were good!
LSU won too :-)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Yeah So said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big the boys are already!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Oh apple picking...what fun!

9:47 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

How fun! I've always wanted to go apple picking!

The look on Moochie's face sitting in that row of grass in front of Dr. M.S. is totally cracking me up.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home