Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy

I really SHOULD be baking cookies. I only got one batch instead of two baked last night. And it's 8:00 and I haven't started the three batches for tonight yet. Sigh.

But since I'm so close to finishing Blogtober or whatever it's called (this month has flown by!) I can't NOT post!

So I will give you another teaser picture.

100_7919

Pardon the lint on my pants there--but these are part of the Pink Monster project I'm working on. They came in the mail today.

I hope to have Pink Monster done by the end of the month. It's at a boring stage right now--but I'm very close to finishing!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Christina said...

I've now got no guesses about pink monster. I suck at this, LOL. Yay for corduroy pants. They're the perfect Friday work attire.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

Your pink monster isn't doubling as a "flesh" tone with those patches as fake tats...is it?

(I just browsed through Tar-get's halloween costume collection and there seem an awful lot of "mean biker"/tough guy/wanna be village people character styles in the men's options, so I might be a bit biased just this second.

1:08 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

ooh pretty! love the appliques. very sweater girl.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting...cute appliques. Can't wait to see the finished project! Love, Aunt Susan

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you have me stumped! I don't know if I can wait to see/hear what it is you are making. Love, Mom
What is it? What is it? What is it?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

Flowers are purty.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Tease.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home