Sunday, October 11, 2009

When in Doubt

Talk about the weather when you have nothing better to blog about.

Untitled-2 1.psd

This is a collage of the forecast through Wednesday for four places I've lived from weather.com:

Alaska
Colorado
Michigan
New Jersey

That's the order I lived there in.

However, can you guess which forecast is which? (They're not in lived-by order in the collage)

I for one am enjoying this weather. Everyone is bitching about it. Bring on the unseasonably cold winter!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

Blog about the pink thing, I want to know more about the pink thing!

(I agree about winter, too; I'm ready for some chilly).

1:01 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

This time of year, it's difficult to tell. If you do the same thing in another month or two, I'd be able to identify most of those.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Today's weather is FABULOUS! We rented a car and drove to Watchung. Pretty reservation up there.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I am loving it, too!!! whew. but don't tell anyone. It's like blasphemy.

5:58 PM  
Blogger janna said...

No matter what, it appears to be warmer in Alaska than it is in Iowa.... sigh.....

10:41 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

It's amazing that all the forcasts are so similar!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'd say that the rain was in Michigan. The 60° was in Colorado. It was 48° with rain forecast for tomorrow in NJ, and 44° and cloudy in Alaska.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home