Sunday, March 14, 2010

Entering the 4th Quarter

Nearly a year after I started it, the quilting is done on the Colorado State wall-hanging.

100_8612

Now comes the binding! Hopefully that won't take me a year!

Oh and while we were sitting outside of the second rental to tour on Saturday, the real estate agent called to say that it was rented out on Friday. Sigh. Back to the drawing board.

The roof held up OK in the weekend nor'easter we had. The giant squirrel hole patch is starting to show a smidge bit of wear like it won't hold up through too many more rainstorms. Fingers crossed!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That looks really good! Can't wait to see the whole thing.
Still have fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you all to find another place. Love, Mom

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quilt looks good. Can't wait to see the finished product. Love, Aunt Susan

7:44 AM  
Anonymous sarah said...

It's looking great!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the apartment hunting.

8:47 AM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

That wall hanging is beginning to take shape, hopefully it should have a new home to live in soon. Good luck with the apartment hunting, I am waiting to hear good things. Keep at it x

3:33 PM  
Blogger LBorealis said...

Oh, it's so pretty! I love sewing blocks together but the quilting and the binding always end up a mess. Good luck on the apartment search. I know some realtors in my local area, if you're interested (!!! - don't hit me!).

4:44 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Looks great so far! Can't wait to see it all finished!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

Looking good so far!

12:55 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Can't wait to see this! I want to learn how to make a quilt this year.

P.S. My verification word is "scringi". I know it doesn't mean anything, but it sounds like a word that would describe Zorba, doesn't it?

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home