Monday, March 15, 2010

Searching for Inspiration

I'm sort of between projects right now.

I pinned the binding down for the CSU wallhanging.

I've got a pair of socks in the car for before-school and at-lunch knitting.

But other than that I'm kind of at a loss as to what to make next.

Luckily I have a chubby little muse to help me out.

100_8616

Yes, he gave himself a black eye at daycare. He got a little overzealous with an Elmo rattle and smacked himself. At first I was suspicious...but then I remember how the boy likes to shake things.

Such as closet doors to perhaps annoy people living below us.

100_8613

I don't know who on earth would encourage him to do that!

100_8614

Ha ha!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Gave HIMSELF a black eye??!?! Oy.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh poor baby! He's adorable though!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

What a cutie! That black eye makes him look totally tough!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Awww, poor Moochie! That would alarm me too, if one of my kids came home from daycare like that!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Andey Layne said...

Ouch.

Also? I have that exact same stitch dictionary. And I loves it. Found it at a flea market a few years back.

4:28 AM  
Blogger T. Budnik said...

I like his leather loafers. Very classy! Haha! He's so cute!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

With help/inspiration like that, you'll come up with a plan in no time.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has a green post-it note marking something for you and it looks like a yellow one realy to mark the next one he likes!

Darn he is cute!

Love, Mom

7:36 AM  
Blogger Rebel said...

You know, he's looking more like a little boy and less like a baby these days. Little moochie's growing up!

12:56 PM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

Naughty Elmo!! Enthusiastic Moochie x

3:02 PM  
Blogger Cindy in Happy Valley said...

I'd like to see the "other guy"!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Stickyfingers said...

Sweet Pea gives herself black eyes all the time. I'd worry if she wasn't with me or her dad most of the times she's done it.

The black eye gives him street cred.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Awww, the poor little guy. I hope he teaches Elmo a lesson!

Looks like he knows when his mama needs some help picking something out.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Ouch! He is certainly some adorable inspiration :-)

9:52 AM  
Blogger IrishgirlieKnits said...

He is seriously cute!!

So just lay a bunch of patterns in front of him and let him pick! Or whichever page he picks...find a stitch pattern and have at it!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home