Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Like Christmas!

Except it's April there's no snow, no fat dudes in red, and no shopping.

But there is a big fat present coming on May 1!

The next issue of Knitcircus!

Oh yeah baby. Summer knitting.

kc1

And summer eating!

nanamoon2

Hee hee!

Those are pictures from Jaala the Knitcircus editor of my latest Cookie Czar submission. I hate bragging, but c'mon, they're cookies! They're delish!

This past weekend I decookievirginized my oven making these:

100_8760

Pecan praline cookies. Dr. Mad Scientist had an AAer who had sampled my cookies at one of the functions I've baked for them and she asked if I'd be willing to donate a couple of batches for a fundraiser she was helping organize for an animal shelter.

Oh yes, someday I WILL quit my day job and become a Cookie Czar full time!!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you bake some cookies for her fund raiser? Are those it? Come on O'Mighty Cookie Czar give us some details!
Those cup covers would be good any time of year! Keep the cool things cool and the hot hot! Love, Mom

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cookie Czar!!! Love it! Maybe a chain of Bezzie's cookies/goodies? I'd get in on that. Love, Aunt Susan

8:19 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

mmm, pecan pralines sounds delicious.

i finally got a cooling rack and decent cookie sheet so maybe there will be more cookies in my future.

9:40 AM  
Blogger T. Budnik said...

Cookie Czar. That's the name. Haha! You can be stern when people order cookies--similar to Seinfeld's soup nazi. No cookies for you!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

ooooo, those look yummy.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Mmmm, those look tasty! If only I could eat nuts. Sigh...

Who knows - you might end up being a Cookie Czar someday!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

Yum...is that marshmallow fluff/creme/whatever you call that yummy stuff in the middle of those cookies? Or maybe it's just a trick of the light here at the office.

Oh yum, cookie envy.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Those cookies look so good! Does that dish have a Little Prince quote on it?

Yay for summer crafting! I wish the 55 degree weather would quit already.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Oooh those both look delicious! Yes, Bezzie the Cookie Czar! Sounds great...doesn't it ;) How's the new stove?

9:50 PM  
Blogger LBorealis said...

Drool.

10:09 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

mmmmm cookies. They look delicious!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

The cookies look yummy. One of my husband's coworkers wanted to set me up in a cookie business called Donna's Dreams. He was a nut so I ignored him but I always sent in cookies for him when I gave Pk his for lunch. Not much beats a homemade cookie (except maybe for an Oreo).

The apartment looks so big! It must be so nice for you to have a decent landlord.

6:28 PM  
Blogger DPUTiger said...

Are those ice cream sandwiches, or is that marshmallow fluff?

The aMAZing cookie place campus-adjacent at UCLA sold ice cream sandwiches. I miss that place. Best sugar-cinnamon cookies in the history of mankind.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Miss T said...

Thanks for showing off my design! Those cookies look scrumptious.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home