Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sorry Obama!

Here you thought you were the first Hawaiian President...

100_8709

Looks like Abe Lincoln has you beat! Ha ha!

Chunky's teacher sent his book report back (he got a check plus) along with a picture she took of him in character. She did this for all the kids.

I obviously forgot what day his report was the day he walked out of the house wearing his Hawaiian shirt. Shoot. I'm just happy I remembered to make him pack his stovepipe hat, beard and bow tie!

In other news: T-minus three days and counting!!

Tomorrow I pick up the keys and meet the landlord and Friday we officially move in!

It still hasn't hit me.

95% of everything is packed and a good majority of it we can move on Friday and over the weekend. We still officially live in Squirrel Gables at Shit Corners until April 23rd so we don't have to move EVERYTHING in one fell swoop.

Which is good.

Because now that someone has FINALLY learned how to put one foot in front of the other...
100_8703100_8704100_8705100_8706
Moving and chasing this little booger around is going to be a PITA.

Which is why we hope to get most of it done on Friday when someone's at daycare.

In the meantime I will leave you with a big bag of comfort that will make even the shittiest of basemented homes home.

100_8691

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Moochie's on the move! How exciting!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Drooling over ya cookies!

Woot!! Almost outta there!

Moochie on the move, watch out woman!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

mmmm.....cookies!

He's a cutie and now you have a totally mobile toddler. God bless you!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is on the move and has an orange in his mouth! Why does that not surprise me!
Yay! almost out of the Circle House! Good luck on your move! Love, Mom

11:53 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I'd give him a box and let him help. Good luck on friday. Moving is both exciting and a huge pita.

7:01 AM  
OpenID pyewacketsid said...

This post is full of win on so many levels. Onward and upward!

7:14 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

good luck with the move! it's gotta be one of my least favorite things to do. here's hoping everything goes smoothly.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Wait ... all that moving and packing and you STILL had time to bake cookies?

Oh, man! I need you on my team :).

9:02 AM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

walking at 16 months? That's about when my oldest walked. Not so much a pita, as a pitb(ack) :0)

Good luck with your move on Friday. The boys will be so excited to be in a new space.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

LOL - love the Hawaiian shirt!

Hooray for Moochie! Once they start walking, there's no stopping them from getting into things.

Good luck with the move, and those cookies are giving me serious chocolate cravings (chocolate chip cookies are my absolute favorite dessert)!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Nice job Chunky!!! I always loved a well earned check plus.

Wow Moochie! Walk, baby, walk!

Those cookies look yum. I'm hungry!

7:33 PM  
Blogger DPUTiger said...

Nothing wrong with some simple chocolate chippers. That actually reminds me -- i need to make a batch or two to take on my trip next week!

9:12 PM  
OpenID artfulstarfish said...

So happy you're getting out of that dump (and the apartment too - ha ha its a NY /NJ thing).

Go mooch!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home